Unlock Your Career Potential: Project Management at ADP. It’s the machine that propels us forward with commitment and excellence. You are savvy about our business environment and know how to adeptly manage people and processes. You have the leadership and analytical skills to ensure projects reach the finish line — on time, within scope and within budget. We give you the tools to succeed, with continuous opportunities to train and advance.
ADP is hiring a Project Manager. In this position, you’ll be responsible for successful planning, coordinating, and implementation of process documentation and some projects to ensure business goals and objectives are accomplished. Includes developing, revising and implementation of business requirements/process documents for the business unit’s initiatives and/or projects. With a strong level of knowledge of ADP products, functions, operating systems and procedures, the Project Manager position participates as a key contributor in the development and implementation of new or revised ADP products, programs, operating systems and procedures. Effective communication skills are required since this position serves as a liaison between and among various parts of ADP in order to gather, document and analyze business requirements, participate in the development of project plans and implement new programs and products. The business is expected to scale quickly, to $100+ million revenue, based on imminent deadlines for Healthcare Reform compliance requirements. Clients will span the full range of ADP businesses and technology platforms, including ‘stand-alone’ clients with ERP solutions, with broadest interest expected within mid- and large-market organizations.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, and Social Responsibility.
- Researches, gathers and documents user requirements and seeks input for requested projects and process documentation. May be done by conducting interviews of subject matter experts (SME’s), including clients and ADP associates from various business units. Identifies business needs and participates as a key contributor in the implementation of new or revised ADP products, programs, processes and tools.
- May serve as project lead for team on implementation of processes, programs, technology. Surfaces technology needs/improvements to appropriate parties.
- Manages assigned project’s scope, timeline and changes. May recalculate timelines in response to a change in scope during the project. Communicates this change to Leadership and internal teams and manages scope change follow-up with key stakeholders.
- Generates and maintains key project documents (i.e. work-plans, status reports issue and resolution logs and change control documents) as needed. Utilizes these documents to communicate project status to key stakeholders.
- Serves as a liaison between and among business partners in order to gather, analyze and develop business requirements and implement new or revised products, systems, and procedures/processes.
- Maintains a strong knowledge of applicable products, processes and systems.
- Collaborates with various groups to analyze and identify business needs. Participates in the development of plans, processes, etc. to address any needs. Key resource in, many times leading, the roll out of any new or changed initiatives, processes, projects.
- Negotiate favorable solutions internally and/or externally for ADP and clients while maintaining stakeholder business relationships. Effectively communicate with all business partners ensuring appropriate and timely updates to any potentially impacted group or individual.
- Ability to independently conduct presentations and overviews for clients, agencies, or business partners. Represent ADP as a subject matter expert in the area of compliance for projects and/or meetings.
- Performs special projects and other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least 3 years of related experience
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: Preference will be given to candidates who have the following:
- Project Mgmt certification preferred; broad knowledge of PM processes and project life cycle methodologies
- Ability to communicate effectively to all levels of internal and external contacts verbally and in writing
- Excellent collaboration, organizational, time management, customer service and problem-solving skills and the ability to work accurately and meet deadlines with frequent interruptions
- Ability to work and thrive in a team environment, focused on achieving results
- Excellent research skills
- Ability to maintain cooperative working relationships with all levels of management
- Ability to assess team members’ performance and provide motivational support
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Strong relationship building skills
- Ability to recognize basic procedural issues as they arise and escalate to the appropriate level
- Ability to demonstrate learning agility and critical thinking skills and apply basic concepts in new situations
- Proficient using Microsoft Office
- Proficient in the latest web technologies and working knowledge of various operating systems
- Understanding of payroll systems and benefits practices, applications and client systems.
We’re designing a better way to work, so you can achieve what you’re working for. Consistently named one of the ‘Most Admired Companies’ by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by DiversityInc® as one of the ‘Top 50 Companies for Diversity,’ ADP works with more than 740,000 organizations across the globe to help their people work smarter, embrace new challenges, and unleash their talent. “Always Designing for People” means we’re creating platforms that will transform how great work gets done, so together we can unlock a world of opportunity.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.