ADP is hiring a Team Manager, Implementation. This Team Manager will manage the daily activities of the Small Business Services Implementation Department, establish clearly defined department and individual goals for quality and productivity, and communicate to associates through department meetings and performance planning. He or she will determine the department’s training requirements and ensure the timely and effective training of associates, analyze performance metrics, and determine the department’s staffing requirements. The Team Manager is an active participant in the decision- making process with regard to client support, installation issues, and procedures. He or she will oversee the evaluation of the team’s backlog and ensure the efficient distribution of conversion responsibility within the team.
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
- Manages the daily activities of the Small Business Services eTIME 100 Implementation Department and ensures that installations are accomplished in a timely and effective manner.
- Participates in the decision-making process within the eTIME 100 organization regarding client support, installation issues and procedures.
- Interfaces with the Marketing, Service Technical Support and Finance groups to ensure that the critical client and product issues are dealt with appropriately and effectively.
- Establishes clearly defined department and individual goals for quality and productivity and communicates to associates through department meetings and performance planning.
- Provides periodic performance feedback versus objectives and conducts annual performance reviews on all associates.
- Responsible for department hiring and terminations as required.
- Determines the departments training requirements and ensures the timely and effective training, both formal and on the job, to enhance the skill base of the department
- Analyzes performance metrics and determines the departments staffing requirements.
- Develops the department’s metrics that effectively measure productivity and quality and ensures that the appropriate levels are maintained.
- Recommends programs aimed to reward the attainment of productivity and quality goals.
- Oversees the Supervisor — eTIME 100 Implementation in the evaluation of the teams backlog and ensures the efficient distribution of conversion responsibility within the team.
- Provides direction to the Supervisor — eTIME 100 Implementation regarding individual conversation assignments and high priority project delegation.
- Reviews and approves department reports (i.e., live starts, quality reports, no starts, time to start, ACD, call tracking, etc.) and submits them to management according to scheduled deadlines.
- Performs other relevant duties as assigned.
- 3 Years+ of related leadership experience
- At least 1 year of experience in a senior or technical support role in Time & Labor Management Implementation or Client Services, or equivalent related experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in education and experience
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: Preference will be given to candidates who have the following:
- Excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal, coaching/ development and conflict resolution skills essential.
- Demonstrated ability in leading and motivating a team essential.
We’re designing a better way to work, so you can achieve what you’re working for. Consistently named one of the ‘Most Admired Companies’ by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by DiversityInc® as one of the ‘Top 50 Companies for Diversity,’ ADP works with more than 740,000 organizations across the globe to help their people work smarter, embrace new challenges, and unleash their talent. “Always Designing for People” means we’re creating platforms that will transform how great work gets done, so together we can unlock a world of opportunity.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.