Work Location(s): Alpharetta, GA, US
ADP is hiring an SAP Business Analyst. Position can be in Alpharetta or remote. Must have demonstrated experience in SAP and Payroll. Does this sound like you? We believe people make great companies, not the other way around. Our people make all the difference in delivering innovative HR technologies and solutions that help employees all over the world do their jobs better. The result? We’re building the next generation of ADP technologies. Do you thrive in a fast-paced and collaborative environment? Self-starter. Puzzle Solver. High reaching. Unstoppable. If this sounds like you, read on. This may just the opportunity that you have been waiting for.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- The HCM Business Analyst role includes gathering and documenting customer requirements, prioritizing and scheduling clients request, participation in customer meetings, resolving day to day end user problems, and process / best practices consulting.
- Key liaison between customer (internal / external), Technical Services / App support and development team.
- Assist with requirements analysis and scope out design capabilities within the product
- Gather/Document Business Requirements and Functional/Detail Requirements.
- Analyze/Document existing processes.
- Document New Processes and Identify/Propose Process Improvements.
- Create test plans, training materials and system documentation for internal and external clients.
- Provide problem analysis, testing, troubleshooting and issue resolution.
- Provide root cause analysis for data integrity & testing issues.
- Conduct day to day activities with the customer, participate in weekly planning meetings, and provide best practice(s) consulting.
- Manage day to day incidents and new work requests reported by customers.
- Communicate with other teams as needed to coordinate workflow of activities.
- Maintain exceptional customer relations to ensure a healthy and successful steady-state environment.
- Provide end user support.
- Support integrations between ADP Support and third party vendors.
- Test system settings; coordinate Quality activities.
- Facilitate end user training sessions with new clients.
- Communicate system changes and issues to relevant stakeholders.
- Organize and facilitate problem-solving discussions with the client, internal operations team, and project managers to resolve issues requiring a focused approach to maintain project continuity and requirements.
- Follow all design work and integration testing protocols, change control procedures, uses standards, procedures, and practices in performing required work.
- Analyze current business processes and make Consultative recommendations to clients in improving business processes.
- Provide remote payroll processing support to clients.
- Support additional special projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business or related field.
- Minimum 1-3 years of directly related job experience.
- Applicants for this position must have prior HCM experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to engage virtual teams on complex issues is a MUST.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- This role requires the ability to travel up to 25%, domestic and international travel.
*** This job can be REMOTE/ Work From Home***
We’re designing a better way to work, so you can achieve what you’re working for. Consistently named one of the ‘Most Admired Companies’ by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by DiversityInc® as one of the ‘Top 50 Companies for Diversity,’ ADP works with more than 740,000 organizations across the globe to help their people work smarter, embrace new challenges, and unleash their talent. “Always Designing for People” means we’re creating platforms that will transform how great work gets done, so together we can unlock a world of opportunity.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Read more about this job