At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
Client support at ADP. It’s all about enabling the clients we serve to be more effective employers. You can make it happen by collaborating with other ADP Associates to ensure our products and services deliver winning results. The expert support you provide can make our workforce solutions stand out in an increasingly competitive global marketplace.
The Team Leader role provides overall direction and leadership to associates. Manages the activities of team members. Assumes accountability and responsibility to meet or exceed region’s performance goals, especially in the areas of quality, client retention, productivity, and call management. Effectively motivates associates through continual guidance, direction, development, and coaching. Provides on-going feedback and is responsible for performance evaluation/management. Analyzes abilities and knowledge of the team to determine training requirements. Provides continual communication and coordination of functional activities with corporate and other regional departments to ensure effective client support. Provides continual department reports and updates to senior management and participates in the decision making process within the region or office
- Monitors and inspects associates work for accuracy and timeliness. Oversees the day-to-day activities of associates and achievement of service level metrics.
- Ensures adequate coverage and controls work flow in order to successfully meet or exceed client expectations and achieve regional goals. Responsible for managing staffing levels by establishing and organizing work schedules to assure that the region is able to provide Stellar Service to our clients.
- Meets all call handling guidelines based in region expectations, including Service levels, handle time, productivity, etc.
- Hires and effectively on-boards new associates.
- Recognizes individual contributions of associates, recognizes individual development needs and supports necessary training and development.
- Creates and monitor reports and surveys on a continual basis to achieve accuracy, survey, client retention and Stellar Service targets set by corporate.
- Provides continual communication and coordination with Workforce Management Team to schedule CSR’s.
- Handles escalated and unresolved client issues. Follows up with clients on positive and negative feedback. Makes decisions regarding service recovery and expedites when necessary.
- Prepares and maintains various statistical reports from client relationship management system. Proactively monitors and analyzes performance statistics and initiates actions to insure regional goals are met achieved.
- Identifies service associate training needs and works with training department to help develop and ensure effective delivery and understanding of service associate training materials.
- Creates a high-performance team environment that supports/reinforces associate development and retention.
- Graduate of business discipline, Business Administration, Accounting, Math or other related field.
- 3-5 years in a senior service role or equivalent experience in-depth knowledge of the daily operations of department and experience leading others.
- Strong PC navigation skills.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written.
- Ability to read and analyze and interpret business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures or government regulations.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence and procedure manuals.
- Effectively present information and responds to questions for groups, managers, team leaders, clients and the general public.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Calculates figures and amounts. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
- Ability to consistently deliver quality service when dealing with multiple high priority issues.
- Delivering stellar service and satisfaction to all clients – internal, external, diverse and emerging.
- Maintaining focus to deliver results in a fast-pace and diverse environment.
- Motivating and managing exceptional team performance, making the most of associates’ diverse strengths and skills.
- Collaborating with all internal resources at all levels/ across borders to achieve shared goals and exceed expectations.
- Providing opportunities, guidance and feedback to help all associates continuously learn, discover process improvements and contribute to ADP’s overall success.
- Reinforcing our vision and strategy through words and actions to support ADP business goals.
- Using good judgment and risk assessment to make business decisions that keep the overall benefit to ADP in mind.
- Effectively communicates with team, developing a climate in which information is shared openly. Clearly defines expectations.
We’re designing a better way to work, so you can achieve what you’re working for. Consistently named one of the ‘Most Admired Companies’ by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by DiversityInc® as one of the ‘Top 50 Companies for Diversity,’ ADP works with more than 740,000 organizations across the globe to help their people work smarter, embrace new challenges, and unleash their talent. “Always Designing for People” means we’re creating platforms that will transform how great work gets done, so together we can unlock a world of opportunity.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.