ADP is hiring a Temporary Project Manager. In this position you will be responsible for scope and management of initiatives for either internal stakeholders or external clients.
a) Main Responsabilities:
* Project Scope/Management: Identifies and communicates project objectives, measurement criteria, and creates project plans, which include major project milestones and task dependencies.
Identifies team of individuals who will have accountability for task completion.
* Manages projects to ensure objectives are achieved according to measurement criteria.
* Upon project completion, reports on results and lessons learned, as applicable, for continuous improvement purposes.
* Project Scheduling: Identifies project milestones and tasks, including dependencies, and defines timelines needed for task accomplishment.
* Communicates project schedule to team members/clients and has accountability for ensuring the project remains on schedule.
* Cost Management: Ensures project costs are in alignment with project budget and manages the budget throughout the life of the project.
* Issue/risk/change management: Manages internal and external stakeholders through project changes.
* Acts as a point of escalation for team members when issues arise that have the potential to inhibit completion of project tasks in the defined timelines.
* Administrative: Conducts meetings, conference calls, etc. with internal and external project team members.
b) Qualifications required:
* 1 – 3 Years of Directly Related Experience
* Typically 2 – 4 years of experience in related field with proven successful demonstration of key responsibilities and knowledge.
* Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in education and experience
* PMP or equivalent project management certification is preferred by not required; however an individual is expected to actively pursue achievement of a certification through the tenure with the role.
We’re designing a better way to work, so you can achieve what you’re working for. Consistently named one of the ‘Most Admired Companies’ by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by DiversityInc® as one of the ‘Top 50 Companies for Diversity,’ ADP works with more than 740,000 organizations across the globe to help their people work smarter, embrace new challenges, and unleash their talent. “Always Designing for People” means we’re creating platforms that will transform how great work gets done, so together we can unlock a world of opportunity.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.