Work Location(s): Costa Mesa, CA, US
Little Rock, AR
Des Moines, IA
Saint Paul, MN
Jefferson City, MO
Santa Fe, NM
Salt Lake City, UT
ADP is hiring a Principal Client Success Consultant – Wisely/Global Cash Card – Manager Level Role. Please note this role can be remote based in any region of the United States. Please read the job description carefully. This will have upwards of 50% travel domestically in the United States or more. You must have proven experience in Account Management. This is a Sr. Level Role role requiring strong Client Relationship skills and you must have experience negotiating with C-Suite decision makers. At this level Banking Card, or Pay Card Product Account Management experience is essential for success.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, and Social Responsibility.
Provide remote and in-person client-facing interaction during re-engagement of assigned accounts to grow Global Cash Card and Wisely Pay Card utilization where utilization goals not formerly realized and/or circumstances warrant relaunch of utilization optimization activities among existing Global Cash Card and Wisely Pay client base. Opportunity to engage in select new-client project launches. Create rollout strategy to maximize utilization growth. Position would be part of the Field Support Team. This role is considered a Leadership Level/Managerial Level Position. This position would handle strategic and white-glove clients during the roll-out and would be a leader to the other team members on problem-solving, strategic initiatives, and best practices.
- Responsible for project management, development of blueprints, execution of client defined paperless strategy and maintaining client relationship.
- Responsible for meeting/exceeding Global Cash Card and Wisely Pay card targets.
- Acts as a focus point for Global Cash Card and Wisely Pay card utilization growth.
- Provides ongoing support on phased relaunch activities to clients.
- Coordinates activities between various internal Global Cash Card and Wisely Pay card Client Service resources in all areas of Wage Payment Solutions including paycard, Totalpay, iPay, payment compliance and various self service tools/features.
- Responsible for Plan/Setup, Marketing/Communication, Client Education, Enrollment process, Funding review and Inventory management.
- Conducts product demonstrations with messaging techniques for clients and their employees.
- Provides best practices suggestions and examples when necessary so that the client achieves growth in utilization.
- Identifies and provides to client necessary client/employee-facing collateral.
- Uses performance reports to track relevant metrics for all client Global Cash Card and Wisely Pay card utilization growth engagements and to identify further opportunities for targeted utilization growth efforts.
- Develops and executes plan to ensure client and its employees experience Global Cash Card and Wisely Pay card utilization growth.
- Assists on sales calls or conversations with prospective clients and developing strategic roll-out plans for those clients.
- Assists with upselling clients on other ADP compliance solutions products.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Will assist with Managerial/Team Leadership Responsibility for the team.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent Experience >
- Minimum of 2 years of related professional experience (i.e. Human Resources, Payroll and/or Benefits practitioner, system implementation, sales representative, IT representative, business consultant, application support/client service representative).
- Demonstrates proficiency in Wage Payment products/services and systems
Preference will be given to the following:
- Prior experience in Pay Cards, Banking Product Payment Solutions, and Financial Services Product Utilization Strategy
We’re designing a better way to work, so you can achieve what you’re working for. Consistently named one of the ‘Most Admired Companies’ by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by DiversityInc® as one of the ‘Top 50 Companies for Diversity,’ ADP works with more than 740,000 organizations across the globe to help their people work smarter, embrace new challenges, and unleash their talent. “Always Designing for People” means we’re creating platforms that will transform how great work gets done, so together we can unlock a world of opportunity.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Read more about this job