Implementation Payroll Consultant
LOCATION: ADP Italy
REPORTS TO: Implementation Manager
: To implement new business to meet both client and company requirements in an agreed and timely manner. Responsible for the system deployment of the specific subject area according to analysis document approved by the client and to verify client requirement compliance.
- To ensure delivery of excellent service: Coordinate and report to project manager and their Manager the activities of their mity to the customer’s specifications Accurately documents the proposed functionality.
- Responsible (using whenever is feasible Coe Resources) for Configuration, parameterization and testing of application modules according to the defined project plan
- Meet appropriate quality standard
- Lead the analysis for interfaces when required.
- Support/Responsible (according to the subject area) certification activities with the other members involved in the process
- Responsible for data migration and data recovery according to the project plan and contract requirement.
- Support a smooth hand over to customer services organization in sync with other project team members.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the ADP One Services and HR processes (including the implementation methodology and related set of supporting tools/materials) providing input to R&D Teams
- Lead the analysis phase and write the analysis document according to the standards
- Lead the set-up phase with Coe
- Resources when feasible and coach Coe resources on system set-up when feasible
- Prepare Test plan according to the project timeline and requirements
- Perform Data migration when required
- Provides progress reports to Project Manager and their Manager as required
- Communicates critical issues and risks to Project Manager and their Manager
- Tracks time spent by client and tasks undertaken.
- Take part in continuous improvement Kaizens as and when required
- Supports other Implementation teams as and when required
- Performs other duties as required
- Reports to Implementation Manager with no supervisory responsibility
- Will be expected to work under own initiative for day-to-day tasks in line with overall strategic guidance from manager.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
Computer literate, MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Good working knowledge of Italian Administrative legislation and HR Process Knowledge of HR legislation would be an advantage.
Service oriented aptitude with good written and verbal communication skills.
Must be able to demonstrate the competencies as detailed in the Leadership Expectations for Individual Contributors
Leadership Expectations: Business Leadership: Creates and articulates a vision and inspires others to action. (Strategy and Planning- Results Accountability)
People Leadership: Focuses on Impactful Communication and Relationship Building to develop internal and external relationships required for success.
Market Leadership: Drives a performance based culture that engages associates to achieve excellence(Client focus – Outside in Perspective — Bias for grow).
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: 3+ years working in a payroll and/or Hr consulting and/or implementation role Diploma (or similar qualification) would be an advantage English could be an advantage
Explore our COVID-19 page https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.