ADP Is lookig for professional customer service associates – whether you are in retail, restaurant, call center or some other customer-focused industry!
WE ARE MOVING QUICKLY! Please check your email for an invitation to schedule a phone screening if you are selected for further consideration and schedule it as soon as possible.
(Please ensure your email is set to accept emails from ADP or check your Spam folders for emails from ADP – Career Opportunities)
NOTE: If you do have a phone interview, afterwards you may be sent up to TWO additional emails to take two separate assessments. Please take these as quickly as possible in order to remain eligible for this role. It will be worth it!
ADP is hiring many Associate Client Support Consultants, Small Business Services.
Thanks for clicking! Let us tell you a little more…
- Are you a customer service superhero who gets a thrill from leaping tall client questions in a single bound? Can you focus on key priorities with your laser vision? (FYI – We only wear capes on Fridays.)
- Are you great at follow-up and follow-through with your clients to help them work smarter, embrace new challenges, and find solutions?
- Most importantly, do you love people and thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment? (Oh yes, we used the "L" word and it’s that serious.)
Well, then you might be just the person we’re looking for!
First, a little something about ADP. We believe great companies are built not only by great people — but for them. Every day we strive to design a better way to work helping employees at organizations around the world to stay productive and achieve their potential. We’re always designing for people, starting right here with our one-of-a-kind culture and people like you.
As an Associate Client Support Consultant, you’ll leverage our top-ranked training programs and world-class service guidelines to solve clients’ challenges and fuel their business success.
Does this sound like you?
- Connector and Problem Solver. You’re comfortable working in the heart of your personal command center, communicating on the phone, and multi-tasking to solve problems quickly with satisfying resolutions.
- People First. You’re a relationship builder who wants to help others, grow friendships, and support
- Agile Solution Seeker. You can always find the right answer by anticipation, looking forward, and taking action.
- Insatiable Appetite to Learn. You’re always learning, growing, questioning, and challenging "what’s been done before."
WHAT YOU’LL DO: Responsibilities
Be the Go-To Person and Trusted Advisor
- Serve as a consultant in servicing ADP’s products/technologies.
- Use a breadth of expertise to help ADP’s clients. Solve client problems taking a broad perspective to identify solutions.
- Work to resolve issues and provide solutions.
Be a Networker and Relationship Builder
- Build relationships with clients over the phone and leverage your knowledge of ADP’s products and services to provide solutions to issues and questions and help build clients’ understanding of our products’ value, exceeding clients’ expectations in all of your interactions.
- Provide recommendations to ADP leadership around potential best practices and training on ADP solutions, based on client input or experience.
Experience you’ll need: Required Qualifications
- At least one year in a customer service environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in education and experience.
- A strong focus on client satisfaction in a relevant industry or as an HR/HRIS practitioner with systems experience.
Bonus points for these: Preferred Qualifications
- Proven ability to produce positive results.
- Up to one year of professional consulting experience or equivalent experience as a practitioner in a systems-related organization.
- Strong client relationship-building skills.
- Must be comfortable working in a performance-based and structured environment while demonstrating high ethical standards.
- Ability to demonstrate learning agility and critical thinking skills, including sophisticated Human Capital Management areas (HR, Payroll, Tax, etc.) and software-related information in both a classroom and in a hands-on environment.
- The ability to learn and apply basic concepts in new situations.
- Initiative to seek out answers, solutions, and positive outcomes for both the client and ADP.
- Demonstrated organizational skills like the ability to multi-task, set priorities, and follow up promptly.
- Proficiency in the latest web technologies and working knowledge of various operating systems.
- The ability to work in a team environment as well as work independently while making sound decisions.
- Good knowledge of industry tools.
- Excellent analytical and time management skills.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
YOU’LL LOVE WORKING HERE BECAUSE YOU CAN:
- Make your mark. We want you to challenge things and are open to fresh ideas.
- Bring your passion and fun. Be yourself in a culture of highly diverse perspectives and insights.
- Stay ahead of the curve. An agile, fast-paced environment means plenty of opportunities to progress.
- Become a certified "smarty pants." Ongoing training and development opportunities for even the most insatiable learner.
- Be your healthiest. Best-in-class benefits that start on Day 1, because healthy associates are happy ones.
- Get paid to pay it forward. Company paid time off for volunteering for causes you care about.
If you’ve made it down this far, we have to ask: What are you waiting for? Apply now!
Explore our COVID-19 page https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.