Senior Director of Integrated Digital Acquisition Marketing
Who We Are:
We are looking for a B2B Digital Acquisition Marketing Guru that can help drive the growth of ADP’s newest small business payroll product, Roll by ADP. Roll is first ever AI-chat based mobile app made for running payroll as easy as sending a text for small business owners. What if running your payroll felt like having a conversation with a friend or using your favorite app? By making the process as familiar and intuitive as possible, Roll is a completely reimagined way to run your payroll. Roll’s conversational interface allows you to run payroll effortlessly and securely on whatever device whenever it fits your day.
What you’ll do?
· Directly oversee all aspects of the paid digital acquisition program (e.g., PPC, programmatic media buys, paid social, mobile campaigns), including managing the agency, allocating the budget, developing strategy, in-depth analysis of results, and ongoing optimization
· Develop coordinated marketing strategies across paid, owned, and earned channels that align to company priorities and deliver on commercial and brand objectives
· Create and manage scalable omni-channel marketing campaigns across the entire customer journey
· Track overall marketing program success against KPIs and communicate results to broader team
· Build a Partnership marketing program in collaboration with Business Development, and other cross-functional teams
Who we’re seeking? Someone with the following qualification would be ideal.
· Digital marketing guru: 10+ years of experience managing digital acquisition programs Programmatic experience in PPC, paid media, media buying, display, mobile advertising
· SMB marketing experience. B2B SaaS and mobile/eCommerce products preferred
· An understanding of the evolving Mobile/MarTech space and the ability to articulate and positively orchestrate complex marketing plans across multiple channels
· Results-oriented and passion for building comprehensive capabilities and working cross-functionally across the Marketing organization
· Familiarity with App store optimization (ASO) strategies
· Experience developing go-to-market strategies and partnership marketing strategies
Explore our COVID-19 page https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.