Lieu de travail: Chennai, Tamil Nadu, IN
ADP is hiring Product Support Specialist. At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
- Provide technical support to ADP customers by answering telephone calls, responding to Support cases through email or through the Support system tools in line with service level agreements and departmental metrics, which includes, resolution time with a focus on high quality, accuracy and customer satisfaction
- Document all activities and communication with customers and/or other Support tiers and update cases in order to track progress with each open incident
- Analyze and clarify customer queries through troubleshooting and researching.
- Review cases for technical complexity and make recommendations to team members with regards escalation according to departmental best practice
- Meet / exceed departmental goals on case management, phone and email response time and customer satisfaction scores
- Use and create knowledgebase articles in line with ADP best practice based on new product information, support incidents and/or common / critical issues
- Adhere to ADP’s best practices for Support Services
- Active participation in team and departmental meetings by providing feedback on day to day activities and suggest recommendations for improvement.
- At all times maintain a high degree of professionalism.
- Ensure complete transparency within the team when picking or assigning Support Cases
- Contribute constantly to teams improvement
- Work in Shifts
- Any bachelor’s degree with 2 to 4 years of work experience in International Customer Support
- Excellent communication skills with neutral accent and clear enunciation. Should have excellent written skills as well
- Customer focus
- Solid analytical and research skills with capability to solve problems within time limits
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work as an individual and within a team
- Quick adaptability with openness to learn and develop on own.
- Domain knowledge and experience in supporting HCM or Payroll systems is an advantage
- Working Knowledge of hardware, networking and operating systems.
- Experience in using the following tools CRM tools
- Basic understanding of SQL
- Willingness to work in shifts
Lire la suite..