Lieu de travail: Melbourne, Victoria, AU
Position Purpose :
- Provide day to day legal support and advice to GM of ADP ANZ, management and associates of ADP ANZ
- Provide advice and support on all contractual matters and also support the ADP business dedicated to Multinational Companies in ASIA-PAC which will include negotiation of large multinational deals
- Provide advice and support on all matters requiring legal review and sign off
- Maintain and update terms and conditions of ADP standard contracts
- Ensure compliance with ADP policies and Compliance Programs including Anti-Money Laundering (AML), Australian Financial Services Licence ( AFSL) and Foreign Corrupt Practices Act ("FCPA"), BAS registration, and train all associates on ADP policies, legal, contractual or compliance matters
- Liaise with members of the ADP Legal Department and share best practises
- Support compliance and risk management framework and internal and external audit functionality, including SOC and ISO 27001
- Undertake company secretarial function
- Work closely as a strategic business partner with and as a member of the ADP ANZ senior leadership team, identifying, analysing and taking action to resolve legal and risk-related issues which may impact the reputation of the business
- Stay abreast of legal and industry developments that can impact the business of ADP ANZ and provide insight on the general business model
- Interface with senior management, ADP corporate attorneys, clients, external counsels, and third party partners
- Negotiate, advise on and draft all types of legal agreements and provide guidance and advice on legal matters impacting the business, including developing standard forms and documentation
- Review and provide advice on contractual issues and disputes with clients
- Support HR with all employee relations issues
- Support marketing and sales operations initiatives, including the review of marketing materials, sales collateral, training, and other content
- Advice and provide training to associates on legal areas including contracts, security issues, data privacy, compliance and Intellectual Property matters
- Advise on and ensure compliance of AML and Financial Services regulations as they apply to the ADP business (and its associates) as the holder of an AFSL
- Understand and continuously improve business performance through the integration of people, departments and processes
- Manage external lawyers appropriately to obtain cost effective, high quality legal advice
- Develop and implement compliance policies, procedures and training on a variety of regulatory (including FCPA), business matters and internal ADP policies
- Must possess excellent communication/relationship building skills and be able to influence at all levels both internally and externally.
- A self-starter with a strong drive for results and a strong sense of ownership, but also a willingness to take direction.
- An efficient and organized worker with an ability to multitask on a multitude of matters under time pressure.
- Must possess sound judgment, and strong interpersonal, project management, organizational and analytical skills coupled with precise attention to detail.
- Will have acquired in-depth knowledge of contract law, compliance regulations and negotiation processes.
- Will be able to demonstrate solid understanding of the sales process as well as the purchasing process, and have ability to relate to and educate the sales force as well as the purchasing force in best practice and compliance.
- Sound drafting skills as well as ability to fine tune existing templates to reflect local requirements and ensuring the changes remain in line with corporate guidelines.
- Past experience in data privacy regulations and intellectual property management.
- Past experience in compliance, including legal issues associated with FCPA and FCPA compliance programs, AML/CFT, and advising on regulatory compliance.
- Must be able to represent the Company in a professional manner to all associates and clients of the Company.
- Must be able to clearly articulate advice, and to deliver legal advice accurately and in a timely and concise manner.
- Able to adapt style to different working environments, situations and cultures. In particular, must be able to work with other ADP lawyers in Asia, Europe, and the US.
- Experience in Employee Relations matters, Fair Work Australia and Employment Law Practices.
- At least ten years post qualification experience developed in a generalist in-house or general private practice position.
- Bachelor of Laws; Admitted to legal practice in Victoria with a full legal practicing certificate.
Explore our COVID-19 page https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.
Lire la suite