Lieu de travail: Roseland, NJ, US
Software Project / Program Manager responsible for the planning, organizing and managing of activities to bring about the successful completion of specific IT project goals and objectives in a matrixed resource environment ensuring commitments on quality, scope, time, and budget are met.
The Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) focuses on Agile methodologies including Scrum and Kanban. The Project Manager / Program Manager facilitates and partners with Development, Product Management, and other IT teams in achieving their project goals.
The key requirements of the position are:
- The ability to organize complex software development work spanning multiple Scrum teams and / or multiple business units
- The ability to understand formal processes but execute in the most practical manner for a given situation
- The ability to follow up on risks issues in a proactive, timely manner
- The ability to report status concisely and effectively to a variety of stakeholders with a particular emphasis on risk and issue escalation
- Takes ownership for the project process, project deliverables, and communication frameworks, including the administration of project collaboration tools. Provides SDLC process expertise and works directly with project sponsors and key stakeholders on the applicable deliverables.
- In collaboration with project teams, creates and maintains project plans, milestones, and schedules, including deliverables across all impacted areas of assigned projects. Provides oversight and leadership during project execution to ensure alignment with project deadlines.
- Facilitates the definition, management, and negotiation of project scope and scope change controls between the project team and key business stakeholders for traditional SDLC projects. Works directly with the Product Owner for backlog management and prioritization for Scrum teams.
- Tracks and resolves project issues/impediments and team conflicts. Facilitates escalation of issues not resolvable by the project team to the appropriate business or IT sponsor and track to successful completion.
- Tracks and reports project progress to stakeholders and senior management. Prepares status reports and facilitates project meetings.
- Manages project resource budget and address discrepancies between baseline and actual time reporting and expenses.
- Identify risks in conjunction with the project team and stakeholders. Works with the project team and stakeholders (based on the risk) to define mitigation plans and ensure plans are tracked and status of the risks are reviewed on a regular basis.
- Over 5 years of experience leading and managing multiple complex projects in Agile environments.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to communicate and adapt effectively with different audiences (e.g., technology, business, management, etc).
- Project and Process Management skills, including industry standard project management.
- Experience in Project Management Tools such as Jira, MS SharePoint, Webex, MS Office, and MS Project.
- Experience working with offshore teams and project teams distributed across multiple time zones.
- Proven experience dealing with challenging team members / personnel issues.
- Excellent presentation skills, including the ability to present project updates in front of small or large groups (and competence with MS PowerPoint)
- Change management experience in a software development environment.
- Experience with large scale, multi-country Oracle ERP projects preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher.
- Traditional project management and Agile certifications are desirable, but ultimately hands-on experience with the software product development and release management life cycles is more important.
Explore our COVID-19 page https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.
Lire la suite