ADP is hiring a Senior Director of Program Management. This role is a critical component of the overall ADP Service business. Responsibilities include leading Knowledge Management and Ideation(The Voice) for MAS, as well as leading the implementation of strategic priorities and plans that drive operational efficiencies in the Digital space, such as Chat for MAS.
This role is accountable for the evolution of the organization’s content strategy, knowledge infrastructure, and governance for ADPworks and our client community, The Bridge. Ensuring a consistent and comprehensive approach across the business to associates, sales, and relationship management. An agent of positive change, this role partners across the organization to provide leadership around Knowledge Management, ideation, and strategic priorities. This position provides as the primary interface between the Marketing, Finance, Sales Operations, all BES entities, IT and Field Management organizations and is accountable for managing the overall Program or collection of Projects.
Identifies linkages and dependencies and detect systemic disconnects and bottlenecks, resolves communications and interface issues across organizational silos and develops and manages relationships with key stakeholders.
* Follows Program Management disciplines in the following areas: Scope Management, Schedule Management, Cost Management, Issue Management, Risk Management, Quality Management, Human Resource Management, Communication Management and Contract Management.
* Establishes, manages and publishes a comprehensive overall project plan, including the development schedule, resource requirements and integration efforts of third party products.
* Establishes project structure and staffing plans, and participates in staffing process, which may include selection of personnel from third party vendors.
* Experience in matrix management and oversight of an highly professional or organization
* Proven ability to assess performance, mentor and counsel associates essential. Strong leadership and people management skills required.
* Must be able to work under pressure of time constraints and be able to function in a flexible, constantly changing environment.
* Effective time management and conflict resolution skills required.
* Ability to motivate and lead others; highly collaborative planning ability; superior business acumen, communication and business judgment.
* Build and cultivates relationships with KM leadership, and other groups/leaders critical to the success of this position.
* Build relationships across the organization to establish an internal awareness and understanding of KM and the corresponding associate needs
* Understand the associate needs from an ideation perspective, and execute on strategy to increase engagement around the program and execute on meaningful ideas
* Drive the execution of one centralized Chat Center of Excellence that owns all Payroll Chat support for all regions
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: Preference will be given to candidates who have the following:
Bachelor’s Degree and/or equivalent in similar industry experience.
* Experience in mentoring and coaching multiple Project Managers and Leaders.
* Proven Program management skills. Extensive knowledge and understanding of MAS service, implementation, technical, training, financial and sales organizational operations would also be a plus.
* New and Large, complex projects that include integration across the Major Accounts enterprise.
* These programs may be new business development opportunities in Major Accounts to aid in revenue generation, sales growth, or productivity enhancements.
* Demonstrated success in managing multi-line product projects. Experience in leading and directing multiple Project Managers
* Must possess excellent organizational and time management skills for managing multiple, diverse and conflicting projects.
* Must possess excellent communication, presentation, facilitation and team leadership skills.
* Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate with executive level managers in a project-oriented setting where project risk is substantial and communication requirements are highly complex.
* Demonstrated ability to identify and mitigate project risks in order to successfully meet project objectives.
Explore our COVID-19 page https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.