ADP is hiring a Sales Representative, Human Resources Outsourcing (HRO).
Thanks for clicking! Let us tell you a little more…
- Are you motivated by always progressing and achieving more?
- Does the thought of winning sales, driving a business forward, and achieving serious results bring you a crazy amount of excitement?
- Are you ready to step out of your comfort zone to overcome challenges, think dynamically, and take risks that help you and your clients accomplish greatness?
YES? You might be just the person we’re looking for!
First, let’s tell you more about ADP. We believe great companies are built by great people — and for them. Every day we strive to design a better way to work helping employees at organizations around the world to stay productive and achieve their potential. We’re always designing for people, starting right here with our one-of-a-kind culture, and with people like you.
As a strategic Sales Representative in our Human Resources Outsourcing division, you’ll close sales and win new business within a defined territory. You’ll join a champion sales team with years of double-digit growth. (We don’t mean to brag, but we are pretty awesome here.) With a little help from our top-notch training, you’ll work with both new and existing clients to sell solutions that make the workplace better for millions of workers across the hire-to-retire spectrum.
Does this sound like you?
- Entrepreneurial Spirit. A dreamer and a doer who is optimistic about possibilities, passionate about seeing your vision come to life, and takes thoughtful risks to get there.
- People Person. A relationship builder who connects with people and values friendship and fun.
- Fearless. Embraces challenges and knows no boundaries.
- Trusted Advisor. Lives integrity and delivers on promises … every time.
WHAT YOU’LL DO: Responsibilities
Drive our Business Forward
- Work within a defined geographic territory to close sales, win business, and reach sales goals. It’s that simple.
Turn Prospects into Loyal Clients and Raving Fans
- Close sales by recommending the right solutions to help our clients understand the real needs of their business.
- Earn referral business by networking with existing and soon-to-be clients, and forging partnerships in-person and over the phone with key decision makers at the C-level.
- Connect with other ADP associates to build a network of internal partners.
- Collaborate daily to achieve sales together.
Enjoy Rewards and Bask in Recognition
- When you reach your goals and make a name for yourself at ADP, doors will open for advancement opportunities and industry-leading compensation, benefits, and even luxurious trips. #WheelsUp
EXPERIENCE YOU SHOULD HAVE: Required Qualifications
- 2+ years of business-to-business sales experience (preferably field sales) within a results-driven environment
BONUS POINTS FOR THESE: Preferred Qualifications
- Demonstrated cold calling sales ability, with assertive, positive and persistent style
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including with C-level executives
- Motivated self-starter with effective time management skills
- Ability to work independently, as well as being a collaborative team member
- Experience with business-to-business sales, particularly at the executive level
YOU’LL LOVE WORKING HERE BECAUSE YOU CAN:
- Make your mark. We want you to challenge things and are open to fresh ideas.
- Find meaning. Feel good as you do work that accelerates progress for employees in organizations all over the world.
- Be your healthiest. Best-in-class benefits that start on Day 1, because healthy associates are happy ones.
- Balance work and personal time like a boss. Resources and flexibility to more easily integrate your work and your life.
- Get paid to pay it forward. Company paid time off for volunteering for causes you care about.
Like what you hear? Then, what are you waiting for? Apply now!
Explore our COVID-19 page https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.