Ubicación del puesto de trabajo: Florham Park, NJ, US
Agile Software Project Manager responsible for the planning, organizing and managing of activities to bring about the successful completion of specific IT project goals and objectives in a matrixed resource environment ensuring commitments on quality, scope, time and budget are met.
The Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) focuses on Agile methodologies including Scrum and Kanban. The Project Manager / Program Manager facilitates and partners with Development, Product Management and other IT teams in achieving their project goals.
- Takes ownership for the project process, project deliverables and communication frameworks including administration of project collaboration tools. Provides SDLC process expertise and works directly with project sponsors and key stakeholders on the applicable deliverables.
- In collaboration with project teams, create and maintain project plans, milestones and schedules including deliverables across all impacted areas of assigned projects. Provide oversight and leadership during project execution to ensure alignment with project deadlines.
- Facilitate the definition, management and negotiation of project scope and scope change controls between the project team and key business stakeholders for traditional SDLC projects. Works directly with the Product Owner for backlog management and prioritization for Scrum teams.
- Facilitate Scrum teams in delivering successful projects from start to end, ensuring that all Scrum ceremonies are adhered to through the project lifecycle.
- Act as Agile coach when new teams are formed and projects are started.
- Tracks and resolves project issues/impediments and team conflicts. Facilitate escalation of issues un-resolvable by the project team to the appropriate business or IT sponsor and track to successful completion.
- Track and report project progress to stakeholders and senior management. Prepare status reports and facilitate project meetings.
- Manage project resource budget and address discrepancies between baseline and actual time reporting and expenses.
- Identify risks in conjunction with the project team and stakeholders. Work with the project team and stakeholders (based on the risk) to define mitigation plans and ensure plans are tracked and status of the risks are reviewed on a regular basis.
- Facilitate impact analysis and estimation of project deliverables across functional disciplines. Deliverables may include Impact Assessment docs, Functional Specifications, Design Documentation, Vision, Project Plans, Burn Down Charts, etc.
- Partner with Client Groups such as Product Mgmt and Senior Business or IT leadership to define and maintain product or portfolio based roadmaps that are broken down into executable projects.
- Directs the efforts of one or more project managers on execution of program initiatives directly or indirectly in a matrixed environment.
- Participate in business reviews of the portfolio, present IT plans for the portfolio and maintain budget for the IT portion of the portfolio
- Act as an escalation point for project managers for issues un-resolvable at the project level.
- Over 5 years of experience leading & managing multiple complex projects in agile environments.
- Experience in both Scrum and Kanban
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills and be able to communicate and adapt effectively to different audiences (team, management, executive, business etc).
- Project & Process Management skills, including industry standard project management.
- Experience in Project Management Tools such as Jira, MS SharePoint, Webex and MS Office & Project
- Experience working with offshore teams and project teams distributed across multiple time zones.
- Proven experience dealing with challenging team members / personnel issues. On occasion you will be co-managing team members when managers are either remote (other countries) or are not directly involved in the project.
- Excellent presentation skills and be able to present project updates in front of small or large groups. Be very competent using tools such as MS PowerPoint.
- Change management experience in a software development environment
- Degree or equivalent in Computer Sciences or related field
- PMP certified or equivalent – exceptional foundation project management skills. MUST be able to demonstrate a full understanding of the product development and release management life cycles.
- Certified Scrum Master – be able to demonstrate and show previous experience for running agile project teams.
Explore our COVID-19 page https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.