ADP is hiring a Client Service Consultant.
- Are you ready to join a company offering career advancement opportunities throughout your career journey?
- Do you want to join a company with award-winning training and world-class service guidelines to help you achieve success, growth, and continued learning?
- Are you looking for an inclusive environment with a culture of collaboration and belonging?
If so, this may be an opportunity for you. Read on and decide for yourself.
In this role, you will serve as ADP’s front-line for solving client challenges — including issue resolution, answering questions, helping clients, training their users on ADP technology, and more. You will work with clients who have 1,000+ employees. You carry the weight of ADP’s service reputation and client satisfaction in your hands.
The nature of what you do every day will not change — your #1 goal is to help clients when they reach out. However, every day will be different because the questions you receive will vary, as will the solutions you provide each client. There will be no shortage of new questions you receive, which will keep things interesting. But don’t worry, our top-ranked training will help to set you up for success!
To thrive in this role, you must be comfortable working in a metrics-driven call center environment as part of a structured day. You have a way with clients that builds rapport, establishes trust, and shines with professionalism. Over the phone and in writing, your communication style is clear and easy for our clients to understand and take action on. As a result, your client satisfaction scores make you proud. Pace should not scare you. We also have a healthy dose of fun. Not only can you find a career here but friendships that last in a company that values inclusion.
A little about ADP: We are a global leader in human resources technology, offering the latest AI and machine learning-enhanced payroll, tax, human resources, benefits, and much more. We believe our people make all the difference in cultivating an inclusive, down-to-earth culture that welcomes ideas, encourages innovation, and values belonging. We’ve received recognition as a global Best Places to Work and a recipient of many prestigious awards for diversity, equity, and inclusion, including a DiversityInc® Top 50 Company, Best CEO and company for women, LGBTQ+, multicultural talent, and more. As part of our deep DEI commitment, our CEO has joined the OneTen coalition to create one million jobs for Black Americans within ten years. Learn more about DEI at ADP on our YouTube channel: http://adp.careers/DEI_Videos
Ready to #MakeYourMark? Apply now!
To learn more about Client Services at ADP, watch here: https://adp.careers/Client_Services_Videos
WHAT YOU’LL DO: Responsibilities
What you can expect on a typical day:
Research, Troubleshoot, and Resolve. You will research, troubleshoot, and resolve ADP/client application issues in the areas of system setup, product functionality, product enhancements, and general client inquiries. You will analyze complex client requirements for payroll, benefits, time, and human resources policy and procedures. You will take the initiative to seek answers, solutions, and positive outcomes in a timely manner for both the client and ADP.
Communicate and Exceed Client Expectations. You will use your strong interpersonal skills and product knowledge to communicate with customers and representatives to resolve issues. You will set priorities, organize your day, multi-task, change direction, and provide prompt follow-up. You will strive to exceed client expectations in every interaction. You hold yourself to the highest ethical standards and live ADP’s core value of “Integrity is Everything.”
Educate and Provide Recommendations. You will leverage your ADP product and services knowledge to provide solutions to issues and questions and help build client understanding around our products’ value. You will turn client input into recommendations for ADP leadership on best practices and solutions training.
TO SUCCEED IN THIS ROLE: Required Qualifications
- 3 — 5 years of prior client service or systems integration experience.
A college degree is great but not required. What’s more important is having the skills to do the job. Other acceptable experiences could include:
- Experience noted above, OR
- Military experience where skills including teamwork, adaptability, organization, and follow-through will help you build team and client relationships, identify solutions, and achieve success.
BONUS POINTS FOR THESE: Preferred Qualifications
- Experience in HR, Payroll, Benefits and/or Time is a plus.
YOU’LL LOVE WORKING HERE BECAUSE YOU CAN:
- Be yourself in a culture that values equity, inclusion, and belonging and creates a safe space for diverse perspectives and insights.
- Belong by joining one of nine Business Resource Groups to connect globally with networks and allies who share common interests and experiences.
- Grow your career in an agile, fast-paced environment with plenty of opportunities to progress.
- Continuously learn through ongoing training, development, and mentorship opportunities.
- Be your healthiest. Best-in-class benefits start on Day 1 because healthy associates are happy ones.
- Focus on your mental health and well-being. We’re here to provide exceptional service to our clients, and none of that happens without each of us taking care of ourselves and being there for one another.
- Join a company committed to giving back and generating a lasting, positive impact upon the communities in which we work and live.
- Get paid to pay it forward. Company-paid time off for volunteering for causes you care about.
What are you waiting for? Apply today!
Explore our COVID-19 page https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.