ADP is hiring an Associate Insurance Service Representative.
The Associate Insurance Service Representative is responsible for overall client satisfaction of Small Business Group Health customers. At ADP we are driven by your success.
We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.Service Excellence is a core value at ADP
. Through our own in-house, nationally licensed insurance agency – Automatic Data Processing Insurance Agency, Inc. – we provide Insurance-related solutions to more than 50,000 ADP clients helping them protect their businesses and their employees. Did you know that over 95% of our small business clients are not only satisfied with ADP’s services but would recommend ADP to someone else? How would that kind of success impact your career?Client Support at ADP.
It’s all about enabling the clients we serve to be more effective employers. You make it happen by collaborating with other ADP Associates to ensure our products and services deliver winning results. You provide the expert support that makes our workforce solutions stand out in an increasingly competitive global marketplace.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE
values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide customer support including, but not limited to client set up, client questions and concerns related to benefits, eligibility, claims, renewal activity, quoting additional lines of coverage and calculation of employee deduction amounts for Group Health coverage.
- Act as a subject matter expert and single point of contact.
- Investigate, research, analyze and resolve complex issues and advise clients based on extensive group health insurance product knowledge.
- Develop and maintain effective communication to ensure satisfaction and world class service.
- Conduct welcome calls and scheduled service calls.
- Achieve and maintain agreed upon levels of service
- Follow up on carrier past due notices.
- Work with Regional Insurance Executive to achieve team goals.
- 1-2 years minimum experience in the Group Health Insurance Industry.
- Current Life/Health License is required or must be obtained within first 60 days of employment.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: Preference will be given to candidates who have the following:
- Customer Service related Broker/Agency experience preferred, Carrier and General Agent experience acceptable.
Explore our COVID-19 page https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.