Work Location(s): London, England, GB
ADP RPO is hiring an Investment Management Recruiter and Technology Recruiter sitting onsite at the Goldman Sachs office on 133 Fleet Street to support the end to end recruiting life cycle.
- Develop and consult with Goldman Sachs stakeholders on recruitment strategies and techniques.
- Interacting and communicating at all levels within the organization
- Establish and maintain meaningful relationships across management and key cross-functional stakeholders internally (e.g. Recruiting, HR, Compensation, etc).
- Find, engage and activate passive candidates through the use of Boolean, LinkedIn and alternative search techniques.
- Consult and present candidate slate in alignment to our client’s needs.
- Develop comprehensive knowledge of client’s business and positions and effectively research to gain an intimate knowledge of functional markets.
- Lead weekly/bi-weekly meetings with sr. stakeholders
- 1-5 years (+) experience in either working within either a corporate, RPO or agency recruitment environment.
- Understanding of investment mgmt., private wealth, or asset mgmt. or Technology Roles
- Effective Internet skills to include Boolean search expertise, AIRs search techniques, and creative/innovative researching knowledge.
- Previous use and knowledge of ATS systems and other recruiting tools.
- Strong business acumen.
- Strong commitment to client/candidate service (e.g.. responsive to emails, phone calls, proactive in providing feedback and maintaining communications with candidates and client).
- High degree of flexibility, self-motivation and drive.
- Ability to work in a highly functioning team environment.
- Full life cycle recruitment experience
Software in the Cloud. Experts on the Ground:
ADP powers the working world with comprehensive solutions that drive business success. Consistently named one of the “Most Admired Companies” by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by Forbes® as one of “The World’s Most Innovative Companies,” ADP has over a half-million clients around the globe and 65 years of experience as one of the largest providers of human capital management solutions world-wide.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.