We have an exciting new opportunity for a Learning Business Partner to be part of a global Learning team. A Learning Business Partner is responsible for partnering and working with the business on discovering, analysing, and developing the learning plan that support the business goals and strategic objectives.
You will form part of the Global Enterprise Learning organisation supporting Client and Employee development.
This is a great opportunity for someone to use their learning expertise and provide learning solutions to our business working in a Central team.
- Carry out Training needs analysis and gather learning requirements to support employee development and Client training.
- Provide alignment between Business Unit (BU) specific goals and Enterprise Learning strategy.
- Is capable of building training plans for their business leveraging the learning assets from the Learning Centres of Expertise
- Responsible for developing the business case for their learning portfolios and communicating learning results.
- Using data provides recommendations for actions to improve organizational performance, and identifies and defines success measures for training interventions to evaluate the performance and business impact of learning solutions.
Essential duties & Responsibilities
Learning Business partner:
Anticipate business unit learning needs and recommend effective learning solutions to achieve business unit goals employee performance.
Human performance improvement:
Consult with business leaders on existing or anticipated learning and performance gaps. Offer insight into role specific training plans (new hire and continuous) and ensure adoption of global standards. Identify and define success measures for interventions.
Communication and Adoption:
Regularly update Business Units on learning opportunities and services available through Enterprise Learning, Global Talent & Learning, Sales Learning and other ADP organizations. Partner to tailor global and learning initiatives to the unique needs of each BU. Promote relevant learning offerings and drive adoption and impact. Drive change management agenda for the business.
Software in the Cloud. Experts on the Ground:
ADP powers the working world with comprehensive solutions that drive business success. Consistently named one of the “Most Admired Companies” by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by Forbes® as one of “The World’s Most Innovative Companies,” ADP has over a half-million clients around the globe and 65 years of experience as one of the largest providers of human capital management solutions world-wide.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.