Arbeitsort: Santiago, Region Metropolitana, CL
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
Coordinate the execution of the assigned projects, tasks running in close coordination with his leadership and with the customer, by meeting the standards of ADP.
- Run front office tasks of the project, within the time specified in the contract and agreements.
- Customer explain the implementation process, ensuring correct alignment with the requested documents and deadlines
- To survey and document customer requirements into a blueprint, analyzing differences between ADP and offer standard required by the customer.
- Customer support in the process of formulating the required understanding, contributing its expertise in local labor laws and guiding the client in the process
- Report any deviation to his superior regarding the timing in relation to customer deliverables
- Generate the necessary project documentation for transfer to the Back Office area for proper implementation
- Customer make all required tests (UAT and parallel) before the date of implementation of the project
- Customer perform all the tools / interfaces available training to deliver the service
- Make delivery of the business to the area of services according to established protocols to ensure the standards of ADP
- Support the Project Manager, with its brews product and labor law, in all the tasks entrusted to it in order to ensure a successful project.
- Educational background: Careers linked to Administration, Systems Analysis, Computer Science or related areas.
- Experience in the area: 3 years
- Specific knowledge and skills: Knowledge of labor law, wages and HR processes, knowledge of PayRoll system: intermediate-advanced level, Management Excel and Power Point: mid-level, Project Management: mid-level English oral and written level half
- Attitudes and behaviors: developed communication skills and negotiation, customer orientation and objectives, Assertive, Work under pressure Ability to work in multidisciplinary teams, working under pressure
Software in the Cloud. Experts on the Ground:
ADP powers the working world with comprehensive solutions that drive business success. Consistently named one of the „Most Admired Companies“ by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by Forbes® as one of „The World’s Most Innovative Companies,“ ADP has over a half-million clients around the globe and 65 years of experience as one of the largest providers of human capital management solutions world-wide.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, non-job related physical or mental disability, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.