At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
The Field Learning Solutions Leader collaborates with the BU Learning Leader and Enterprise Learning Business Partners to develop strategies to support the deployment of Business Unit-specific and enterprise-wide initiatives. This leader ensures that the learning priorities and associated resources are aligned to the ADP business strategy and the Enterprise Learning strategy. The Enterprise Learning Solutions Leader:
– Is accountable for the performance and results of a team of Learning Delivery Consultants and Instructional Designers who work together to meet the unique and specialized needs of the BU.
– Ensures the team follows Enterprise Learning’s standards for design, delivery, and operations
– Provides expertise and insights and employs a hands-on approach when necessary to ensure the BU’s needs are met in a timely manner
– Acts as a liaison between Enterprise Learning CoEs and the BU learning team to communicate timelines, deliverables, and impact metrics
Success in this role is measured by the leaders‘ ability to run an efficient learning team while delivering highly effective learning solutions that drive business results.
- Recruits, selects and manages a learning team, creating a high-performance environment that supports/development and retention. Assigns roles, responsibilities and projects. Plans, schedules and manages the workflow of the team, ensuring process consistency and quality results by providing continual communication, coordination and feedback. Provides coaching, mentoring, accountability while supporting continuous learning and staff development that enhances individual performance capabilities. Encourages collaboration and team participation in Enterprise Learning projects. Conducts annual performance reviews and makes compensation decisions. Responsible for hiring and terminating as required.
Develops and implements training plans to execute on department and cross-functional organizational goals and strategies. Works with partner groups to ensure effective and efficient communication of strategic learning solutions.
Builds and cultivates relationships with ADP learning leadership, Call Center leaders, HR technology and support, and other groups/leaders critical to the success of this position. Participates actively on learning support and administration-related external boards, advisory groups, local chapters, etc. to provide thought leadership in the market and bring an outside-in-perspective to the role.
Manages operations to ensure high quality, cost effective output. Manages the daily activities of direct reports in accordance with policies and procedures. Ensures alignment to design, delivery and operational standards established by Enterprise Learning Centers of Expertise. Monitors performance and operating standards as they relate to associate learning and development. Schedules projects and resources to meet milestones and deadlines and execute against Business Unit goals. Develops and implements continuous improvement process to maintain quality standards. Collects and evaluates operational metrics for the BU Learning Leader to identify process and performance improvement opportunities. Reports on progress in improvement of efficiency, effectiveness and impact metrics.
Accomplishes financial objectives by tracking actuals and providing forecasts for their team; participates in the preparation of an annual budget: scheduling expenditures: analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
EDUCATION : Bachelor’s Degree
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE : 8+ years of experience including 3+ years of people leadership (direct or indirect)
Preference will be given to candidates who have the following:
- Knowledge of learning discipline, people management skills
Software in the Cloud. Experts on the Ground:
ADP powers the working world with comprehensive solutions that drive business success. Consistently named one of the „Most Admired Companies“ by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by Forbes® as one of „The World’s Most Innovative Companies,“ ADP has over a half-million clients around the globe and 65 years of experience as one of the largest providers of human capital management solutions world-wide.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, non-job related physical or mental disability, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.