ADP is hiring a MASTERTAX ACCOUNT MANAGER!
• Do you like tax software (who doesn’t?)
• Do you like monitors? (we’ll give you three of them, Matrix-style!)
• Do you want to help change the world one tax filing at a time? (#compliancechampion)
Well, this may be the role for you!
In this role, you will serve as the Account Manager for MasterTax, ADP’s best-in-class tax management software.
You will maintain partnerships with our top clients to ensure long-term, successful relationships through issue resolution, answering questions, helping clients, training their users on MasterTax technology, and more. You carry the weight of MasterTax and ADP’s service reputation and client satisfaction in your hands.
The nature of what you do every day will not change – your #1 goal is to help our largest clients with any MasterTax-related issues so they can focus on their core business. Still, every day will be different because the questions you receive will vary, as will the solutions you provide each client. There will be no shortage of new questions you’ll receive, which will keep things interesting, and our top-ranked training will help to set you up for success!
To thrive in this role, you have a way with clients that builds rapport, establishes trust, and shines with professionalism. Over the phone and in writing, your communication style is clear and easy for our clients to understand and take action on. As a result, your client satisfaction scores make you proud. Pace should not scare you. We also have a healthy dose of fun. So healthy it’s almost unhealthy. Not only can you find a career here but friendships that last in a company that values inclusion.
A little about ADP: We are a global leader in human resources technology, offering the latest AI and machine learning-enhanced payroll, tax, human resources, benefits, and much more. We believe our people make all the difference in cultivating an inclusive, down-to-earth culture that welcomes ideas, encourages innovation, and values belonging. We’ve received recognition as a global Best Places to Work and a recipient of many prestigious awards for diversity, equity, and inclusion, including a Diversity Inc® Top 50 Company, Best CEO and company for women, LGBTQ+, multicultural talent, and more. As part of our deep DEI commitment, our CEO has joined the OneTen coalition to create one million jobs for Black Americans within ten years. Learn more about DEI at ADP on our YouTube channel: http://adp.careers/DEI_Videos
Ready to #MakeYourMark? Apply now!
To learn more about Client Services at ADP, watch here: https://adp.careers/Client_Services_Videos
WHAT YOU’LL DO: Responsibilities
What you can expect on a typical day:
• Client Support. You will help our clients manage their business using our tax software solutions, which could include troubleshooting and probing to resolve MasterTax software, filing, or other issues. Support might also involve partnering with multiple business units and teams for troubleshooting and delivering a seamless client experience.
• Learn. You will continually upgrade your knowledge and skills on MasterTax software and systems, as well as staying up to date on client practices, best operating practices, other products, and desktop support tools to develop and maintain your ability to support our clients.
• Organize. You adhere to a daily schedule and organize yourself to deal with a high volume of inbound and/or outbound calls. Daily phone time may increase during peak seasons, like at the close of the year.
• Share. We will help set you up for success, but we also need your input on better ways of supporting clients and improving, streamlining or automating processes. We want you to think proactively and work collaboratively. Consult with clients on their needs and determine the ways MasterTax and ADP can better support them by collecting, scheduling and presenting data.
TO SUCCEED IN THIS ROLE: Requirements
• At least two years of experience in a customer service environment or as an HR/HRIS or call center/client support practitioner with systems experience.
• Familiarity with complex software applications and systems
• You can work overtime hours during peak seasons.
A college degree is great but not required. What’s more important is having the skills to do the job. Other acceptable experiences could include:
• Experience noted above, OR
• Military experience where skills including teamwork, adaptability, organization, and follow-through will help you build team and client relationships, identify solutions, and achieve success.
BONUS POINTS FOR THESE: Preferred Qualifications
· Payroll and/or Tax industry experience
· ADP MasterTax product experience
· Outstanding written and verbal skills
· Professional presence
YOU’LL LOVE WORKING HERE BECAUSE YOU CAN:
· Be yourself in a culture that values equity, inclusion, and belonging and creates a safe space for diverse perspectives and insights.
· Belong by joining one of nine Business Resource Groups where you can connect globally with networks and allies who share common interests and experiences.
· Grow your career in an agile, dynamic environment with plenty of opportunities to progress.
· Continuously learn through ongoing training, development, and mentorship opportunities.
· Be your healthiest. Best-in-class benefits start on Day 1 because healthy associates are happy ones.
· Focus on your mental health and well-being. We’re here to provide exceptional service to our clients, and none of that happens without each of us taking care of ourselves and being there for one another.
· Join a company committed to giving back and generating a lasting, positive impact upon the communities in which we work and live.
· Get paid to pay it forward. Company-paid time off for volunteering for causes you care about.
Salary Range: ADP UPDATE
What are you waiting for? Apply today!
Explore our COVID-19 page https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.