Arbeitsort: Florham Park, NJ, US
El Paso, TX
ADP is hiring a Compliance Specialist III.
Members of the Compliance Department perform nondiscrimination testing, contribution calculations, and 5500 production for qualified retirement plans. We make sure that the Plan is operating in accordance with DOL and IRS rules and regulations. We also make sure that the Plan is operating according to the terms of the Plan Document. We prepare the form 5500 along with required schedules and provide filing assistance as needed. The team also provides assistance to other departments on qualified plan matters and assist in any corrections as needed. The group works very closely with the Client Service and Operations organizations.
- Perform and review compliance nondiscrimination tests, minimum coverage tests, top heavy tests, and annual additions tests for our clients
- Perform and review contribution allocations for year-end match and NEC
- Prepare and review government forms including Form 5500s and related schedules, Form 8955-SSA and Form 5330s
- Participate on team projects and stretch assignments as appropriate
- Maintain familiarity with applicable laws and regulations and ADP product and service offering
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent in Education & Experience Required
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment and partner with other departments to meet client needs
- Ability to analyze, troubleshoot and problem-solve complex situations
- The ability to organize and prioritize work while under pressure to meet deadlines
- Ability to learn quickly and continuously and adapt to changing business needs in fast paced high volume environment
- Ability to work with a limited degree of supervision, identifying opportunities for improvements to basic processes within team
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products, especially Excel
- Knowledge of defined contribution industry with understanding of ERISA and IRS regulations regarding qualified plans
- ASPPA (QKA) certification
Explore our COVID-19 page https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.