Arbeitsort: Louisville, KY, US
El Paso, TX
JOB TITLE: TAM Service Specialist I
The TAM Service Specialist job family supports Total Absence Management and serves as point of contact for clients and vendors. Provides research and issue resolution of data issues in a multi-client environment. Reviews leave of absence documentation and medical certifications for client participants, making leave of absence decisions in accordance with Federal and State regulations and client-specific policies. Responsible for processing functions, including reviewing vendor reports and updating system information regarding leave of absence data. Problem solving issues and escalations, identifying gaps in processes, and assist with system-related testing. Apply Case Management Steps to ensure all communication, from the initial request through the return-to-work authorization, is documented and clearly understood by both the participant and the assigned Client representative.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Problem solving participant/client issues/escalations by providing research and resolution. Utilize the CRM system to identify, resolve and document issues forwarded from other areas
- Complete processing of tasks associated with client’s request for case management activities. Work case management reports, and conduct reach-outs to participant/client regarding client specific tasks.
- Support standard Leaves processing functions, including review of vendor reports, initiating/updating leaves or leave data in the leave system or Payroll systems (Job Row Updates); enter vendor decisions in leave system; complete and send State Disability Insurance forms when applicable. Ability to review/analyze leave documentation and/or medical certification and make leave of absence coverage decisions in accordance with Federal and State regulations and client-specific policies; enter decisions in leave system. Meet department Service Level Agreements for production activities. Full comprehension of FMLA and State Leave of Absence regulations and client-specific polices to correctly administer leave of absence. Ensure accuracy/quality of leave data input and output from leave system, resolving issues or, if necessary, documenting and escalating as appropriate.
- Participate in new client implementation meetings, develop client specific documentation, and assist in the update of global Internal Processing Procedures documentation. Enable business growth by supporting demos for clients or prospects, or engaging with cross-functional teams within Absence Management or across ADP Product teams to support process or service improvement design and development initiatives.
- Provide transaction and experience support for Leave of Absence requests. Answers inquiries from clients and vendors via phone and email, within standard CRM support expectations. Perform research and problem resolution using multiple systems, tools and resources. Provides day to day support to client and vendor contacts. Receives cases from PSC. Initiates and follows through on case management process. Maintains positive client relationship.
- Assist in identifying processing gaps and initiate the proposals to management for mitigating manual processes; attend/host meetings with other team members and client vendors based on data gathering for new functionality/processes, issue resolution, clarification or inquiries of current processes. Maintains and monitors compliance with operational and procedural standards including SOC-1.
- Mentor new hires and assist with on-boarding and training.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Prefers master’s degree with Major Area of Concentration as Human resource
- Other requirements are Preferred: HR, Benefits, Leave and/or Payroll experience is a plus FMLA Training, PHR/SPHR Certification
- 0-1 Year of directly related experience
Explore our COVID-19 page https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.