GV Associate Payroll Specialist
Kategorie: Client Service
Datum zveřejnění: May 23, 2023
We are currently looking for a talented Spanish speaker to join our Spanish team in Prague. This is a great opportunity if you enjoy working with numbers, work in team and resolving issues. You will get the chance to manage your own work load by following procedures agreed with the clients. The Spanish team is made of very passionate and enthusiastic people who will value your ideas and reward you with development and career opportunities.
As a Payroll Specialist you will be responsible for timely and accurate processing of payrolls for ADP’s Spanish clients. You don’t know anything about payroll? This is not an issue as we will teach everything you need to know!
* Reviewing and processing client’s payrolls records (current employees, new hires, terminations, leaves of absence, wage changes, transfers etc.)
* Ensuring that all payroll, accounting and auxiliary system requirements are met (e.g., tax filings, banking requirements, wage garnishments, benefits, stock and pension record keeping)
* Following established service level agreements and deadlines for payroll processing
* Responsibility for running appropriate reports, analyzing data and determining necessary corrective actions
* Effectively applying client payroll policies and procedures
* Maintaining payroll system and documentation up-to-date and accurate
* Serve as point of contact for your client’s payroll, accounting and human resources department.
Explore our COVID-19 page https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.
Není právě to smyslem života? Najít smysluplnou práci, která vás bude bavit, na místě, kde ji chcete dělat? ADP vám tuhle příležitost může poskytnout.
„Každý den se učíme a hledáme lepší a účinnější způsoby práce. A když po tvrdé práci na několika náročných úkolech nakonec manažer řekne, že klient je spokojený, berete to jako svůj osobní úspěch a cítíte se odměněni za to, co jste udělali.“
Asistentka mzdového specialisty