Místo výkonu práce: Prague, Hlavni Mesto Praha, CZ
Senior Service Relationship Manager
The Senior Service Relationship Manager will serve as the single point of contact ("SPOC") and accountability to the outsourced services to the client/s supported by ADP. Together with the ADP Regional Service Relationship Managers and the Global Service Relationship Manager, the FSRM will form the ADP Regional Service Delivery team and shall serve as the key provider of Services delivered from ADP to our client/s in the region.
- Voice of the Client within ADP, advocating for client desired outcomes
- Manage multi country/multi region/multi product portfolios of clients (manage across multiple time zones) Products in scope for most SRMs include: GlobalView, Global Time/eTime, Streamline/ADP Celergo, Success Factors/Employee Central …).
- Responsible for the overall health of the client relationship and position of ADP as the provider of choice for our clients.
- Facilitate resolution of serious issues that cannot be resolved by Service & Operations leadership and have been escalated
- Compile and deliver monthly, quarterly or as agreed Service Reviews (which include KPI analysis) for all services in scope for that client.
- Host calls with Implementation — T2S — and Client Services teams to discuss the overall client relationship/trends/hot issues where the SRM can help as agreed
- Educate client on new products and enhancements, encouraging client adoption of these products.
- Owner of NPS closed loop feedback for SRM regional/global contacts surveyed, providing trends and voice of the client information from those results [Owner of regional/global NPS improvement actions, when needed]
- Support contractual & commercial questions where there is no SCP/CSE
- Monitor and manage the client relationship and ensure satisfaction at headquarter level.
- Conduct regular Service Reviews on operational service delivery, and ADP updates on products and services.
- Act as primary point for client escalation through resolution/tracking.
- Create, maintain and manage the action log to improve the client experience.
- Upselling, cross-selling, by identifying new sales opportunities within existing accounts in coordination with the sales team.
- Monitor and oversee client performance under the terms of the contract, including service delivery
- 3-5+ yr. Account management or 3-5+ yr. Client facing
- 1+ yr. Proven experience in project management and/or project coordination
- 1+ yr. People / Project team management or 1+ yr. in the field of payroll services. Outsourcing experience a plus
- Perfect communication skills in a client facing context.
- Ability and enthusiasm in animating virtual meetings involving international parties.
- International culture and ability to work in a multinational environment.
- Efficient in English. Additional languages are a plus.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint).
- Required: Bachelor’s Degree preferred or equivalent
- Skills and Relevant Work Experience
Explore our COVID-19 page https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.
Více informací o této pozici