Místo výkonu práce: Prague, Hlavni Mesto Praha, CZ
Application Services Specialist
We are looking for a talented Application Services Specialist with technical aptitude who are interested in starting a career within SAP Consultancy. Through our APS Academy you will learn the technical skills required to work as a proficient SAP Consultant with us at ADP.
If you enjoy supporting clients and resolving technical issues this is a great opportunity for you to grow a career in a highly attractive technical field!
ROLE IN TERMS OF TASKS
- After completing our APS Academy you will be able to:
- Provide technical support for our Multinational clients within SAP HR Modules
- Deliver World Class Service to our multinational clients in accordance with ADP Service Level Agreements.
- Contribute to testing of version upgrades and providing relevant training to users
- Resolving client application questions or problems in the area of system set up, product functionality and product enhancements in addition to other services issues in the complex area of payroll, time management and HR.
- Understanding the clients systems and processes and their relationship to ADP’s products and services to troubleshoot and solve issues.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Passionate about building a career within SAP Consultancy
- Good command of German and English languages
- Experience any IT related field with aptitude for solving technical issues
- Analytical mindset with a strong commitment to accuracy
- Ability to analyze and resolve problems through effective customer interface and communication
- Willingness to occasionally travel abroad to client sites
- Previous experience with SAP (HR modules) is considered a plus, but not a requirement
- Professional training within the field of SAP Consultancy
- Competitive salary and an annual bonus
- Friendly international environment
- 5 weeks of vacation per a year
- Pension plan
- Leisure time benefits (variety company discounts, e.g. MultiSport Benefit Card)
- Meal tickets, Free beverages
- Engagement activities
- At ADP, you will have the potential to continually progress, within one global organization.
- GV Application Services Specialist
Explore our COVID-19 page https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.
Více informací o této pozici