Místo výkonu práce: Prague, Hlavni Mesto Praha, CZ
Billing Advisor will support GV billing team based in Prague. The position is fully autonomous and will be responsible for particular part of billing processes such as quarterly invoicing of printing/delivery expenses; invoicing of printing and delivery Year end documents; invoicing of Travel Expenses, creating invoices in Oracle system as well as ad hoc requests and tasks received from Billing Manger.
- Prepare the contract summaries for all new contracts received
- Set up/maintain/modify the customer data in Oracle system
- Prepare some regular monthly reports as per client requests
- Check and review every month the invoices related the contractual clauses — Employee turnover and Minimum monthly fees
- Issuing special kinds of manual invoices based on the supporting documentation prepared by Billing manager
- Prepare the supporting documentation for invoicing of Postage/Delivery/Travel Expenses — work closely with different departments within GV Client Service teams
- Issue all invoices related the activities described below
- Update new prices in Oracle system based on the contract
- Prepare/submit the price reconciliation check as part of SOX controls to the CFO for approval
- Prepare/maintain monthly reconciliation of all CRM tickets invoiced to our client — check the completeness/ duplicate invoicing etc.
- Work closely with team in Prague to ensure that GV billing is delivered with no errors and as per client requirements
- Fluent English (written and oral) and communication skills are essential
- Demonstrable ability to communicate at all levels.
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as autonomously essential.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks effectively.
- Analytical mind
- Ability to work quickly under pressure to meet critical deadlines
- Advanced user of MS Excel (usage of Pivot tables; function like SUMIFS, VLOOKUP are used on daily basis)
- Minimum of two years’ experience working in a similar Finance environment
- Experience in Accounts Receivable department will be advantage
- Basic accounting knowledge (double-entry booking principles; difference between Balance Sheet and PNL accounts)
Explore our COVID-19 page https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.
Více informací o této pozici