EMEA Payroll Sr. Manager
ADP is hiring an EMEA Sr. Payroll Manager. This leadership role is instrumental in leading best in class regional payroll service delivery, while providing critical input with the success of the overall global payroll service delivery approach. In addition to leading a regional payroll service delivery team, this leader’s focus will be multi-dimensional with delivery of exceptional service experience, regional and local country expertise, high degree of stakeholder engagement, focus on regulatory compliance and risk mitigation, operational process excellence, while embodying an innovation spirt in the ideation and delivery of future impacting services and solutions.
In addition, this leader will utilize their leadership and management experience with coaching, training and developing a highly focused, productive and purpose driven team where building highly productive working relationships with end to end process stakeholders such and Human Resources, Compensation, Benefits, Legal, Accounting, and Corporate Tax are a focus. In addition, this leadership role will engage with all regional internal and external audits, while striving for a state of regional audit readiness. Lastly this role will have the opportunity to shape the future of the regional service delivery model.
The ideal candidate will be a proven and experienced payroll manager, who genuinely thrives in a culture of teamwork, collaboration, can-do spirit, while utilizing one’s regional payroll knowledge to not only build trust with regional stakeholders, but also in the delivery of multi-country accurate and timely payroll results.
This position will be based in the Chertsey UK office, with secondary consideration to be based in Prague, Czech Republic, and report directly into the Sr. Director, Global Payroll Operations – Global HR Shared Services.
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
- Oversee all EMEA regional country payroll operations, while managing a team of regional payroll professionals who are focused on timely and accurate payroll results, and who provide an exceptional service experience to regional stakeholders and our associates.
- Oversee high quality of products and services while engaging with multiple end to end process stakeholders. Critical to build trusting relationships with regional leaders to quickly respond to the needs of the business.
- Work in partnership with all third-party providers, in providing optimal operational and service level expectations. Foster a relationship of collaboration and partnerships.
- Ensure a high degree of regulatory compliance while continually monitoring and analyzing the ever- changing regional regulatory landscape.
- Directly lead in all regional internal and external audits. Develop and solidify a regional state of operational audit readiness, which includes involving stakeholders outside of payroll operations.
- Continually monitor operational business intelligence, which to work in a dynamic operational state of agility. Quickly identifying process improvement opportunities, while reducing operational risk.
- Focus on building exceptional regional and country specific knowledge team members. Establish regional and local country on-going training and certification programs
- In collaboration with Sr. Director of Global Payroll Operations, work to develop and leverage impacting metrics, which directly move operational levers for accelerated speed of impact with new and mitigating solutions.
- Drive a culture of ideation and innovation in striving to provoke the future, which improve our operational framework, organization impact and the lives of our associates and our clients.
- Establishes clearly defined department and individual goals and objectives and communicate to associates through department meetings and performance planning.
- Provides periodic performance feedback versus objectives and conducts annual performance reviews on all associates.
- Prepares department reports and submits to the Sr. Director as required.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- 4+ years of regional multi-country payroll experience across a min of 3+ countries in EMEA.
- 2+ years of experience working in a multinational organization engaged in global customer delivery.
- Proven experience with designing and implementing process improvements, controls and system enhancements.
- Demonstrated experience of managing diverse teams.
- Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in education and experience with a Major Area of Concentration in Business or accounting preferred or equivalent education and experience.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: Preference will be given to candidates who have the following:
- Possesses and applies professional skills and knowledge in job related areas; keeps abreast of current developments and trends in areas of expertise.
- Project Management: Accomplishes project requirements by monitoring results, controlling resources and modifying project plan.
- Overcomes unforeseen obstacles/barriers by utilizing clear communication delivered in a professional manner in order to attain cooperation and buy-in from both clients and internal associates.
- Product Knowledge: Demonstrates thorough knowledge of applicable products and services by correctly answering questions and delivering solutions to meet client and business unit’s needs.(CSS HRizon, My TotalSource, 401k Products, Health Benefit Products, Payroll Practices)Problem Analysis / Resolution/ Negotiation: Gathers information necessary to make decisions; anticipates, identifies, eliminates and resolves problems in a timely manner.
- Teamwork: Partners with fellow associates, supervisors, and departments; contributes and exchanges knowledge and skills to meet group needs and goals; participates in resolving issues.
- Consultative: Applies consulting skills and professional delivery to correctly implement a client to achieve best practices and compliancy.
Explore our COVID-19 page https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.