Místo výkonu práce: Lyon, Rhône Alpes, FR
We are currently looking for a talented French speaker to join our French team in Prague. This is a great opportunity if you enjoy working with numbers, work in team and resolving issues. You will get the chance to manage your own work load by following procedures agreed with the clients. The French team is made of very passionate and enthusiastic people who will value your ideas and reward you with development and career opportunities.
As a Payroll Specialist you will be responsible for timely and accurate processing of payrolls for ADP’s French clients. You don’t know anything about payroll? This is not an issue as we will teach everything you need to know!
- Reviewing and processing client’s payrolls records (current employees, new hires, terminations, leaves of absence, wage changes, transfers etc.)
- Ensuring that all payroll, accounting and auxiliary system requirements are met (e.g., tax filings, banking requirements, wage garnishments, benefits, stock and pension record keeping)
- Following established service level agreements and deadlines for payroll processing
- Responsibility for running appropriate reports, analyzing data and determining necessary corrective actions
- Effectively applying client payroll policies and procedures
- Maintaining payroll system and documentation up-to-date and accurate
- Serve as point of contact for your client’s payroll, accounting and human resources department.
- Fluency in French and English.
- Proficient with word and excel.
- Client service skills both written an oral.
- Ability to analyze problems through effective customer interaction and communication.
- Ability to work under time constraints to ensure deadlines are met.
- Proven capability in effectively managing and meeting client expectations.
- Strong self-initiative and highly motivated individual.
- Competitive salary and an annual bonus
- Friendly international environment
- 5 weeks of vacation per a year
- Pension plan
- Leisure time benefits (variety company discounts, e.g. MultiSport Benefit Card)
- Meal tickets, Free beverages
- Engagement activities
Explore our COVID-19 page https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.
Více informací o této pozici