Unlock Your Career Potential: Implementation at ADP.
Do you have a passion for out-of-the-box thinking and a commitment to making sure customers get the most for their investments? At ADP, the Implementation team is driven by our customers’ success. With us, you’ll combine your analytic and project management skills with your ability to simplify complex information — helping customers develop the skills and confidence to use our products with ease. You provide the expert support that makes our integrated solutions stand out in an increasingly competitive global marketplace.
ADP is hiring a Senior Implementation Consultant. In this position, you’ll couple your business consulting expertise with our innovative solutions to create exceptional onboarding experiences for each product or service implementation.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, and Social Responsibility.
- Serve as subject matter expert
- Lead workflow for other consultants
- Serves as backup to the implementation manager
- Consult with clients to deliver a comprehensive product solution
- Guide and drive the client towards the best solution for their business needs
- Share knowledge and expertise to help lead specialists and lower level consultants
- Interpret issues and find creative solutions to help the business with their long terms needs
- Analyze existing systems, interface requirements, business processes
- Partner with client to understand their business related needs
- Incorporate new processes, tools and approaches when recommending product solutions
- Utilize broad knowledge to recommend solutions to the client when appropriate
- Understand client business issues and concerns and recommend and implement appropriate solution
- Work proactively to provide information, best practices, and training on the ADP products
- Ability to influence client and guide the client to best solution to help resolve their client needs
- Build long term relationship and trust
- Interact/collaborate with ADP associates in sales and customer service
- Exchange routine information with members of client project team, including priorities,
- timeliness, issues as they arise
- At least 10 years of experience working in a client service/customer service environment
- At least 5 years of business consulting experience.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in education and experience
: Preference will be given to candidates who have the following:
- Proven ability to maintain focus and work effectively with multiple demands
- Ability to work both independently to provide solutions to the client and as part of a team to accomplish tasks
- Strong client relationship building skills
- Must be comfortable working in a performance-based and structured environment while demonstrating high ethical standards
- Must be able to recognize basic procedural issues as they arise, and escalate to the appropriate level
- Ability to demonstrate learning agility and critical thinking skills and apply basic concepts in new situations
- Proficient in the latest web technologies and working knowledge of various operating systems
- Excellent analytical and time management skills
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Proficient using Microsoft Office
Explore our COVID-19 page https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.