Místo výkonu práce: Prague, Hlavni Mesto Praha, CZ
GV Associate Project Services Project Manager
ADP is hiring a GV Associate Project Services Project Manager. In this position as a member of ADP’s GlobalView® Implementation team of Regional Project Management staff, you are responsible for planning, monitoring and managing the delivery of projects to meet agreed deliverables, scheduled timeframes and allocated budgets.
- The Associate Project Manager should have project management background enabling the successful candidate to perform all elements required in an SAP project life cycle.
- The Associate Project Manager will develop and drive the project work plan and supervise project team members to ensure adherence to time, budget, key deliverables and project milestones.
- Provides technical assistance and leadership during the project lifecycle and is also responsible for evaluating, training, and monitoring project team members.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Project planning and estimating
- Design and adhere to project work plan
- Exceptional communications skills
- Outstanding conceptual and analytical skills, with strong attention to detail
- Effective interpersonal skills to work effectively with non-Executive and senior Executive audiences
- Demonstrated success gathering team support for ideas or initiatives, or leading a team
- Strong time management and organization skills, with the ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Manage project schedules and budgets to ensure project completion on time, on budget, and within scope and agreed performance metrics
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Completion of undergraduate university degree
- A minimum of three years of prior related work experience
- A good knowledge of project management techniques and tools is required
- Change leadership experience and SAP functional expertise are desired.
- PMP certification is an asset. If no PMP Certification, it will need to be earned within a year of being in the position.
- Travel may be required.
- Competitive salary and an annual bonus
- Friendly international environment
- 5 weeks of vacation per a year
- Pension plan
- Leisure time benefits (variety company discounts, e.g. MultiSport Benefit Card)
- Meal tickets, Free beverages
- Engagement activities
- At ADP, you will have the potential to continually progress, within one global organization
We’re designing a better way to work, so you can achieve what you’re working for. Consistently named one of the ‘Most Admired Companies’ by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by DiversityInc® as one of the ‘Top 50 Companies for Diversity,’ ADP works with more than 740,000 organizations across the globe to help their people work smarter, embrace new challenges, and unleash their talent. “Always Designing for People” means we’re creating platforms that will transform how great work gets done, so together we can unlock a world of opportunity.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Více informací o této pozici