As a Payroll Consultant you will support various levels of payroll clients to provide prompt and thorough responses to all types of service inquires for the new MA Comprehensive Services Offering.
- Provide support to both internal associates as well as Client Administrator application users which includes instruction, navigation, troubleshooting, maintenance and evaluations to determine solutions and alternatives.
- Develop and maintain effective verbal and written communication with all parties.
- Work with internal technical support, varies production departments and additional ADP Service hubs as needed to identify a resolution.
- Consistently monitor open client issues until successful completion.
- Escalate irresolvable or concerning issues to management as appropriate.
- Ensure World Class Service client satisfaction on each transaction.
This employee will play an important role in client retention for the region and for ADP, including:
- Identifying clients-at-risk.
- Continually upgrading knowledge and skill base relating to new product rollouts, existing products and statutory/legislative changes.
This role will be expected to:
- Respond professionally and timely to client incoming phone calls, web inquiries, emails and/or faxes.
- Investigate, research, analyze and test outcomes in order to resolve client questions and/or problems correctly.
- Handle client requests relating to products or services ranging from routine inquiries and basic application navigation to complex problems and difficult troubleshooting issues.
- Ensure World Class Service satisfaction on each transaction.
- Provide critical and accurate statutory information to clients in payroll or HR areas, such as tax filing and/or benefit administration, so that ADP is not exposed to financial risk and/or penalties.
- Determine if resolution can be found on initial call or if Tier II resolution is required.
- Quote the future resolution commitment to the client based on a clear evaluation of the open case.
- Research, design and modify complex mainframe features or software applications to meet the client's specific needs for Tier II resolution.
- Work with technical support or various production departments as needed to effectively troubleshoot, analyze and resolve problems and client concerns.
- Implement additional non-billable features for clients by utilizing ADP systems/applications and understanding clients requirements and needs.
- Recommend software enhancements or product features and identifies client training opportunities if applicable.
- Maintain appropriate records of client contact through the CRM (i.e. eAccess/Clarify and Siebel).
- Use the various knowledge bases, resource materials and appropriate websites to locate answers and solutions for issues.
- Ensures that case notes are professionally written and that they thoroughly and accurately detail the problem and the proposed resolution.
- Maintain the service organization's standards that are set by regional and corporate management regarding call and case handling(i.e. Average Handle Time, Adherence, Call Strategy, Case Activity, etc.)
- Receive training on products or applications and servicing skills to support the organization, clients and teammates.
- Remain proficient on current applications and related products/features (i.e., Payroll and/or HRIS) and learn future products and new tools as they are deployed.
- Continue to update knowledge through a wide variety of available resources to ensure familiarity on appropriate statutory laws or legislative rulings that impact clients.
- Complete new hire and ongoing training programs as designed.
- Participate in regional and ADP client retention efforts, including helping to identify clients-at-risk.
- Handle critical and/or escalated client issues which may require working directly with additional ADP Service hubs (i.e. TLM, WGPS, Retirement Services, FSA/Cobra, etc) to ensure client satisfaction.
- Communicate directly with clients via phone, email and/or remote diagnostic tools to resolve these issues. Uses judgment and escalates unresolvable or concerning issues to a higher level support or to management as appropriate.
- Provide feedback and suggestions on products, issues, processes and procedures to enhance efficiency and continuous improvement.
- May participate in developing documentation (i.e. Solutions, KnowledgeBase).
Note: Candidates must be able to work between the hours of 8 am -7 pm EST Monday -- Friday.