Requisition #: 66217
Job Title: Sr. Software Engineer-big data
Country: United States
Employment Status: Full Time
Cobalt, an ADP company, is a digital advertising platform that serves many of the worlds largest automotive manufactures that collectively spend tens of billions of dollars on advertising globally. We are always looking to welcome new engineers who are passionate about consumer online experiences.
Areas of interest:
Do you love the challenge of digging though big data to find trends and optimize consumer web experiences?
Can you do this for each individual consumer using machine learning?
Do you love responsive design and leveraging the mobile web?
Do you love developing new ways to leverage the social graph?
We do too!!
Reach / Scale:
At Cobalt we love creating great web experiences that are used by nearly a hundred million people every year and growing rapidly.
We love the challenge optimizing hundreds of millions of dollars in advertising across various digital media to target individual consumers with the right message for them based on their stated interest.
We believe in automating testing to allow rapid releases with high business value and low team member stress.
We believe in self organizing teams that are empowered to innovate.
We believe in passionate people who like to drive change.
Experience, Skills, Academic:
- Implement high-quality code in an agile, test-driven development environment.
- Work with representatives from a variety of Cobalt departments, clients, and third party vendors to define/refine project requirements.
- Scope development effort, and provide reliable estimates.
- Create technical designs for application features and associated documentation.
- Actively work to improve quality and efficiency by evaluating standards and suggesting improvements.
- 5+ years of Java development experience.
- Experience with Object oriented design, common design patterns, data structures, and algorithms.
- Test Driven Development in an Agile environment.
- Experience with the Spring Framework, Hibernate, Ant, Eclipse, JUnit, Log4j.
- Solid database skills (SQL, PL/SQL).
- Experience developing highly scalable back-end solutions.
- 10+ years of professional software development experience.
- BS degree in computer science or equivalent experience.
Take a look at our latest videos:
Do the Right Thing: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AhP3MSnWzuo
Growth and Change: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yy4jRDnBtC0
Automatic Data Processing, Inc. (Nasdaq: ADP), with about $10 billion in revenues and about 570,000 clients, is one of the world's largest providers of business outsourcing solutions. Leveraging over 60 years of experience, ADP offers a wide range of human resource, payroll, tax and benefits administration solutions from a single source. ADP's easy-to-use solutions for employers provide superior value to companies of all types and sizes. ADP is also a leading provider of integrated computing solutions to auto, truck, motorcycle, marine, recreational vehicle, heavy manufacturing, and agricultural vehicle dealers throughout the world.
ADP is an Equal Opportunity Employer; Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled. ADP believes that diversity leads to strength.
ADPTECH Job Category: Technology
Area of Interest: Engineering
Locations: United States, Seattle, WA