ADP is hiring an Enrollment Specialist II. In this position you will be responsible for supporting a client through their annual (or significant event) enrollment process related to Comprehensive Services product offerings as it relates to platform configuration/re-configuration and readiness. This includes partnering with internal partners, peers regarding the project management activities in coordinating internal company as well as certain external resources as necessary and ensuring that all necessary ADP-specific tasks are accomplished on time and as required.
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
- Ensures the platform configuration / readiness that supports a client through their annual open (or other significant recurring) enrollment processes.
- The Specialist may be responsible for either: a) all "hands-on" configuration and related activities, &/or b) completion of these activities through others (ex. client representatives, internal service teams and partners, or ADP "supplemental" resources and off-shore, etc.) in a consultative role.
- This also includes all project activities involved in coordinating ADP resources as necessary and ensuring that all necessary ADP-specific tasks are accomplished on time and as required.
- Capable of coordinating larger / "more complex" enrollment events for clients with more sophisticated requirements and integration.
- In addition, this level may focus on "special" (i.e. "more needy") clients. May also be tasked with increasing involvement with carrier connections.
- A variety of Comp Svc mgrs / professionals assigned to a given client. (ex. HRB Service, Payroll, Connection Services, FSA, COBRA, Service Team, Relationship Mgmt, Implementation, etc.)
- May coach less senior Specialists and provide procedural guidance to contingent support staff.
- Support / oversee the data gathering, requirements analysis and ADP project management activities associated with the maintenance of WFN/HRB and related interfaces/connections (i.e., the "technology deliverables") during the client's annual enrollment period (e.g., benefits open enrollment, etc.) across all ADP-related tasks and requirements for one or more product offerings.
- Own accountability for a client's successful enrollment process / event as it relates to the deliverables pertaining to the readiness of the technology/platform and associated integration.
- Coordinate and manage ADP-related resources and tasks.
- ADP tasks may include connection development and/or maintenance, enrollment/task training, data imports/migration/conversion, and applicable configuration of WFN/HRB or other ADP products (e.g. rate update or other internal tools) including coordination of contingent or off shore teams to supplement execution of tasks/activities.
- Secure / update / confirm appropriate information / materials from enrollment-related internal and external sources (e.g., brokers, carrier account managers, client leadership, etc.) to support the configuration of the WFN/HRB application and associated integration/connections resulting in a successful annual enrollment event.
- Manage all tools and resources related to the analysis and preparation of the platform that supports the enrollment process including required system/profile/information gathering, requirements analysis, system updates, quality testing, data migration, and resulting deliverables such as delivery of benefit cards, etc.. Serve as the "platform expert" to the Comprehensive Services organization for the given event.
- Coach other ADP associates impacting the enrollment process to ensure consistent client service levels during peak periods.
- Perform special projects as determined necessary by the Enrollment Manager and/or Director of Annual Enrollment Services.
- 2+ yrs. as Enrollment Spec I