Requisition #: 75929
Job Title: Major Accounts Executive (Base + Uncapped Commission)
Country: United States
City: Ft Washington
Employment Status: Full Time
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
Insightful expertise is a core value at ADP. In Major Accounts Services, it means that we build exceptional business solutions for our clients so they can focus on what matters most to them - growing their business. We are a passionate partner committed to their success - and are looking for like minded individuals who want to be part of our winning team.
Sales at ADP. It's what drives our global growth as a world-wide leader of workforce solutions. With us, you can achieve your best within a sales-centric, performance-oriented environment. We give you the tools to succeed, with continuous opportunities to train and advance. And as you develop the relationships that fuel our growth, you can enjoy the rewards and recognition you deserve.
As a Sales Associate you can expect to:
- Network in person and over the phone with key decision makers in a designated territory.
- Develop and execute a cold calling strategy to prospect targets for ADP payroll and HR solutions.
- Mine existing and prospective clients for referral business.
- Represent stand-alone products of genuine interest to customers.
- Cross sell business outsourcing solutions to an existing client base.
As a Sales Associate you can expect to receive:
- A competitive base salary with performance based annual increases.
- Unique tiered commission structure - the more you sell, the higher percent you take home.
- Monthly bonuses just for meeting your goals.
- Access to award winning 24/7 training.
- Reimbursement for mileage and cell phone.
- Individualized support and career coaching.
......plus a highly competitive benefits package including tuition reimbursement, company stock and pension plans. Experience, Skills, Academic:
To qualify, you should have:
- A relevant Bachelor's degree.
- A keen drive and barrier-breaking confidence.
- A strong and classic work ethic.
- Superior written and verbal communications skills.
About ADP: We power organizations with insightful solutions that drive business success. Consistently named one of the "Most Admired Companies" by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by Forbes® as one of "The World's Most Innovative Companies," ADP has over a half-million clients around the globe and 60+ years of experience as a world-wide leader of business outsourcing solutions.
ADP is an Equal Opportunity Employer; Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled. ADP believes that diversity leads to strength.
Job Category: Sales
Area of Interest: Outside Sales
Locations: United States, Philadelphia, PA