Requisition #: 64748
Job Title: Client Human Resources Business Partner
Country: United States
Employment Status: Full Time
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
ADP is one of the nation's most innovative HR outsourcing firms providing an Administrative Services Organization (ASO) model under the product name of ADP Resource. We provide small and mid-sized businesses with an integrated suite of services including HR administration, compliance management, safety and risk management, payroll and tax administration and employee benefits. With more than $800 million in revenues and a current annual growth rate of over 20%, ADP Resource is a dynamic work environment with great personal growth opportunities.
Human Resources at ADP. It’s at the very core of what we do. Whether it’s partnering with associates inside ADP or outside with our clients – you work across all HR disciplines – management, benefits, payroll, risk management and compliance – to deliver your human capital management expertise.
We are seeking a Field HR Business Partner to join the ADP team in the Downtown Chicago market.
Provide Human Resource Client Management support for designated client companies ranging from 10-200 worksite employees (Senior positions to manage larger clients). Communicate effectively with clients on the ADP Resource HR Value Chain products and services. Ensure client satisfaction and delivery of World Class Service, resulting in excellent client satisfaction survey ratings. Meet and exceed the expectations and requirements of clients. Establish and maintain effective relationships with the clients to gain their trust and respect.
Act as a business partner, by effectively communicating the value of all ADP Resource services in helping clients achieve their business goals and objectives. Coordinate activities and facilitate timely delivery of services and projects to the client in all functional areas to include: payroll, 401K, benefits, employee relations, training and development, legal and compliance. Client Relations Management: Will consult with clients and evaluate worksite needs in regards to HR services and proactively develop, implement and deliver service plans which capture clients objectives for the year.
Follow through on deliverables identified on the Service plans which will directly impact the productivity, efficiency and effectiveness of client companies. On an annual basis, recap for clients all activities completed on their behalf, discuss goals and objectives for upcoming year and deliver another Service plan. Actively and consistently communicate with clients and schedule on-site client visits to ensure appropriate utilization of ADP Resource HR services. As necessary, will evaluate and review pricing and billing inquiries with client.
Experience, Skills, Academic:
Experience, Skills, Academic:
- BA or BS in related field - required
- PHR/SPHR Required and/or Master’s Degree in relevant field.
- Must will comfortable with 80% daily travel throughout metro area.
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years HR experience either in consulting or corporate environment and/or in an Account Management role.
- Prefer experience with multiple clients, dealing with a broad range of HR-related areas at Senior levels of organizations.
- Ability to think strategically and to understand a client's underlying business and organizational issues and align ADP TotalSource to support these.
- Must possess an understanding of the business; quicklylearn the organization's strategy and the industry.
- Must be able to deal with ambiguity and cope with change.
- Experience running and analyzing HR reports essential.
- Experience in a client service environment, handling multiple external clients and ability to present ideas and programs to Executives highly desirable.
About ADP: We power organizations with insightful solutions that drive business success. Consistently named one of the "Most Admired Companies" by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by Forbes® as one of "The World's Most Innovative Companies," ADP has over a half-million clients around the globe and 60+ years of experience as a world-wide leader of business outsourcing solutions.
ADP is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer; M/F/D/V. ADP believes that diversity leads to strength.
ADPCORE Job Category: Human Resources
Area of Interest: HR Generalist/ Business Partner
Locations: United States, Chicago, IL