Requisition #: 62615
Job Title: Accounts Receivable Clerk
Country: United States
City: South Jordan
Employment Status: Full Time
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
Integrity is Everything is a core value at ADP. Medical practitioners across the country turn to ADP's AdvancedMD for fully integrated Electronic Health Record (HER) and Practice Management solutions they can trust. We are one of the nation's largest providers of cloud medical practice optimization software and a leader in cloud electronic health record (EHR), practice management, medical scheduling software, and billing applications for medical practices and medical billing services.
Client Support at ADP. It's all about enabling the clients we serve to be more effective employers. You make it happen by collaborating with other ADP Associates to ensure our products and services deliver winning results. You provide the expert support that makes our workforce solutions stand out in an increasingly competitive global marketplace.
Key contributor to the Order to Cash (OTC) team. Processes normal and special case sales orders, contract change requests and credit memos within 48 hours of receipt in compliance with roll call policies and procedures. Maintains contract and contact information in CRM. Compiles and formats monthly invoicing files. Enters manual billing data into monthly transactions. Performs audits checking for accuracy in invoices, revenue recognition dates, order dates, posting periods, etc. Completes special projects as assigned. Assists with training team members.
Experience, Skills, Academic:
- Works with clients (internal and external) to research and resolve concerns/issues with billing, roll call, pricing or sales credit. Responds to inquiries from clients by phone and email in a timely, professional and service-friendly manner. Exudes confidence and expertise in research done and explains information to clients in an understandable way.
- Processes normal and special case sales orders within 48 hours of receipt in compliance with roll call policies and procedures.
- Compiles and formats monthly invoicing files so proper billing can take place. Enters manual billing data (variable usage information) in monthly transactions. Reviews and audits work of other team members to ensure invoicing is accurate.
- Assists with weekly and monthly close, balancing contracts received/processed with the sales leaders.
- Assists in the administration of new account reviews.
- Performs highly complex clerical, administrative and analytical duties of a confidential nature involving data entry, record and database maintenance and sales credit.
- Provides technical support to associate Billing Specialists in the resolution of billing issues.
- Trains new members of OTC and assists in the implementation of new billing/sales credit policies and procedures. Performs detailed audits and reconciliations and coordinates billing projects.
- Works under limited supervision. Uses discretion and judgment in applying accounting rules and policies. Serves as a resource for others on the team to handle complex questions.
- Looks for opportunities to improve processes and increase efficiency in the team’s output.
- Provides guidance, training and input on annual peer performance reviews.
- Intermediate Excel experience
- Knowledge of automated financial and accounting reporting systems
2 plus years experience in general accounting, accounts receivable, or specialized area
We power organizations with insightful solutions that drive business success. Consistently named one of the "Most Admired Companies" by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by Forbes® as one of “The World’s Most Innovative Companies,” ADP has over a half-million clients around the globe and 60+ years of experience as a world-wide leader of business outsourcing solutions.
ADP is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer; M/F/D/V. ADP believes that diversity leads to strength.
LISVCNF Job Category: Finance/Accounting
Area of Interest: Accounts Receivable
Locations: United States, South Jordan, UT