Requisition #: 63463
Job Title: UX Designer III
Country: United States
State: New Jersey
Employment Status: Full Time
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
Inspiring Innovation is a core value at ADP and in Information Technology we are committed to delivering it – for our clients and colleagues around the world. Whether it’s the latest in mobile apps, the best in operating platforms or the most secure systems – Information Technology plays a critical role in ADP’s growth.
ADP is recognized as an innovation leader, and is on the Forbes list of the top 100 Most Innovative Companies in the World and is ranked in the Top 50 on IDG’s Computerworld list of the 100 Best Places to Work in Information Technology (IT). Technology at ADP. It’s the foundation of the products and services that have made us a world-wide leader in workforce solutions. With us, you can combine technical skills and business acumen, to effectively consult as well as solve technical challenges. You have the opportunity to train on leading-edge technologies that continually redefine what’s possible in our industry.
User Experience / UX Interactive Designer Summary:
This is exciting opportunity for an experienced UX Interactive Designer skilled in using the Adobe Suite (particularly Photoshop and Illustrator), graphic design and web interactions.
Works with internal and external customers (Marketing, Service Technology, end-users and domain experts) to analyze business needs and processes, and to identify how they can be enhanced by Web-based technologies.
- Analyses of the application and business domain data requirements and business rules, understanding the data flow from source to screen, when designing the User Interface.
- Assume overall User Interface design of Web applications, incorporating usability, comprehensive work flows, applying standards, using various tools to create graphical interfaces for web based; rich client; and thick client applications. Work with Development teams, content Developers, Users, and other stakeholders to apply ADP standard “look and feel” for UX presence.
- Stay abreast of changing UX design technologies, as well as corporate, organization, and industry standards to ensure leading-edge interpretation and execution of design applications including mobile. Ability to act as an internal consultant providing business and technical guidance.
- Work with Web Development team, content Developers, Users, and other stakeholders to apply ADP standard “look and feel” for Web presence Communicates with technical and non-technical staff to ensure full integration and goal attainment.
- Incorporates the ADP UX Standards and Templates into work products and application UI design. Ensures style sheets, images and icons are applied correctly. Provide support for communication and enhancement of standards including style guides, patterns, and behavior clarifications.
Experience, Skills, Academic:
An aggressive, creative designer with a passion for perfection. Experience with user-centered design and ideation processes. Focus on visual and graphic design of beautiful comprehensive previews that generate excitement and emotional impact. Able to show off terrific portfolio of existing work with web, mobile and visual design.
5-10 years of graphic and visual design in a corporate or agency context, assisting with a broad range of assets from icons to web flows. Able to take feedback constructively and iterate on designs and ideas from multiple stakeholders with differing opinions.
- Creative thinker who can effectively innovate big ideas and also work out all the details.
- Solid understanding of Web technologies such as HTML5, Flex
- A passion for UX knowledge, mobile, social, and innovation.
- Experience moving your designs throughout an agile development process.
- Wireframing and prototyping experience
- Ability to communicate effectively with all stakeholders; i.e. technical developers, business leaders, and users.
About ADP: We power organizations with insightful solutions that drive business success. Consistently named one of the "Most Admired Companies" by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by Forbes® as one of "The World's Most Innovative Companies," ADP has over a half-million clients around the globe and 60+ years of experience as a world-wide leader of business outsourcing solutions. Job Category: Technology
ADP is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer; M/F/D/V. ADP believes that diversity leads to strength.
Area of Interest: Software Development
Locations: United States, Alpharetta, GA
United States, Roseland, NJ