ADP is hiring a Application Developer. At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
- Ensure all work conforms to ADP's software development process.
- Read and understand design documents and requirement specifications supplied by Business Analysts.
- Develop mostly autonomously quality code in line with ADP development standards.
- Develop programming systems making specific determinations about system performance.
- Ensure work is in line with design and requirements supplied by the Business Analysts.
- Taking ownership of own progress.
- Contributing to ongoing development of the software development team's processes, procedures and best practices.
- Document code consistently throughout the development process by listing a description of the program, special instructions, and any changes made in database tables on procedural, modular and database level.
- Ability to solve problems quickly and completely.
- Possess excellent communication skills, with an emphasis on verbal and written communication.
- Ability to multi-task and stay organized in a dynamic work environment.
- Possess a positive attitude.
- Ability to work productively in a team.
- Updates and modifies computer programs to improve efficiency.
- Performs work of high difficulty in designing, writing, editing, modifying, and debugging computer programs.
- Demonstrated ability to use standard computing tools: Word processor, spreadsheet, browser, email, and file compression software.
- Overall knowledge of the computing environment at large, e.g. typical uses and user populations of operating systems, communications protocols, hardware platforms, etc.
Experience, Skills, Academic: QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED:
- Assisting/Supervising Junior Programmers during their project training and initial work within the development team.
Job Category: Technology
- Graduates in Engineering / Computer Science / Computer Applications or Post Graduates in Computer Science / Computer Applications.
- Solid understanding of basic algorithms and data structures is absolutely essential.
- Experience with working with Dojo.
- Ability to write stored procedures, write complex SQL queries, and ability to analyse the SQLData is required.
- HRIS system and application knowledge.
Area of Interest: Applications Programming/Analysis
Locations: India, Chennai, TN
ADP Job ID: 88646