Requisition #: 67619
Job Title: National Accounts Sales- Human Capital Management Solutions
State: British Columbia
Employment Status: Full Time
POSITION TITLE: District Manager, National Accounts
REPORTS TO: VP Sales, National Accounts
HOURS: Monday – Friday, 8:30am – 5pm
At ADP we are always in the market for the right talent. Our team is building a pipeline of candidates who are interested in a career at ADP.
Automatic Data Processing, Inc. (Nasdaq: ADP), with about $10 billion in revenues and about 570,000 clients, is one of the world's largest providers of business outsourcing solutions. Leveraging over 60 years of experience, ADP offers a wide range of human resource, payroll, tax and benefits administration solutions from a single source. ADP's easy-to-use solutions for employers provide superior value to companies of all types and sizes. ADP is also a leading provider of integrated computing solutions to auto, truck, motorcycle, marine, recreational vehicle, heavy manufacturing, and agricultural vehicle dealers throughout the world.
In Canada, ADP is the leading provider of Employer Services, providing a comprehensive range of payroll, human resources management, benefits administration, time & labour management, occupational health and safety and comprehensive outsourcing services. The company has more than 1,800 associates dedicated to providing a level of personalized attention and expertise that no in-house software package or systems vendor can match. With a client base of more than 50,000 organizations across Canada, ADP pays one in four Canadians in the private sector. Headquartered in Toronto, ADP Canada also has offices in Halifax, Montreal, Calgary, and Vancouver.
National Account Sales are responsible for selling ADP solutions into companies that employ more than 1,000 employees. Products and services available to this segment include payroll, human resource management systems, time and attendance, business process outsourcing & professional services.
Visit www.adp.ca to learn more about the company!
Why do people in the C-Suite listen to you? For the same reason they look to us… you always come up with the right solutions! In this role, you will grow new market share by calling on National Account prospects to access product and service requirements and selling ADP’s solutions to all prospects in assigned territory. To be successful, you stand out from the crowd. You are described as a:
Customer fanatic. Gifted communicator. Business guru. Solution based negotiator. Achiever . Influencer. And you know you can’t do it alone.
This is a unique career opportunity that not only offers significant earnings opportunities but maximum exposure for career advancement with a World Class organization. We will support your personal training and development in an informal, fast-paced, non-bureaucratic environment that is sensitive to work-family and flexible-schedule issues.
- Attains or exceeds 100% of assigned revenue and product goals within assigned accounts.
- Develops annual business plan, determining sales and activity goals required for attainment of assigned revenue and product goals, including the following:
- Compiles “Account Plan” documents for prospective clients, describing existing products and services used, potential product sales and related selling strategy to create robust pipeline.
- Maintains a current prospective business report identifying potential business and activities necessary to close client accounts.
- Develops prospective client sources utilizing various communication mediums, including personal contact mailings and planning client seminars.
- Utilizes sales automation tools to define market penetration strategies. Identifies and targets competitive prospects and plan strategy to increase market share.
- Consistently gains access into the C Suite in prospective National Accounts to effectively deliver a compelling value proposition for National Account outsourcing solutions.
- Work with U.S. and Global National Accounts sales teams on joint and global client opportunities and relationships.
- Broadens knowledge of company products and their capabilities versus the strengths/weaknesses of competitive products.
Experience, Skills, Academic:
- 10 – 15 years progressive sales experience
- Proven ability to sell complex National Account enterprise solutions. Delivered outsourced services or solutions to a broad customer base preferred.
- Proven ability to effectively prospect into C Suite and continually achieve or exceed assigned sales quota
- Keen discovery skills and a desire to challenge prospects to improve their business processes
- Excellent sales skills with a high level of proficiency in persuasive communications
- Industry knowledge and/or knowledge of ADP’s competitors is an asset
- Demonstrated success in a team selling environment
- Skilled in effective use of CRM
- Excellent work ethic, motivation and leadership skills.
Job Category: Sales
Area of Interest: Sales
Locations: Canada, Coquitlam, BC
Canada, Vancouver, BC
Canada, Burnaby, BC