Requisition #: 79129
Job Title: Final Inspection Operator
Employment Status: Part Time
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
Service Excellence is a core value at ADP. Through our own Canada Facilities national team, we support all ADP business units in Canada. We have facilities responsibility for 24 locations in 18 cities comprised of 450,000 sq. ft. We provide expertise for: Real Estate; Premises Renovations and Construction; Space Planning; Building Systems and Operations; Data Centre Infrastructure; Physical Security; National Help Desk; Bloor Print and Mail. Our team provides leadership and expertise to associates, management and executives.
Experience, Skills, Academic: REQUIREMENTS:
• Responsible for splitting, batching and assembling payroll, reports and year-end tax forms as per clients and ADP standards.
• Handling basic and complex split wrap requirements to provide quality output and perform quality assurance verification on output packaged by other associates.
• Responsible for completing required activity reports and logs in a timely and effective manner
• Ability to key payrolls into the Loomis/FedEx machines and user calls.
• Minimum High school graduate and three year's work experience.
• Background working in a production/logistics/Mailing/Assembly line/delivery environment
• Flexibility to work longer shifts and handle high volume work during year end
• Attention to detail, punctual and dependable and a team player
• Technical-Ms Office and basic computer skills
About ADP:We power organizations with insightful solutions that drive business success. Consistently named one of the "Most Admired Companies" by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by Forbes® as one of "The World's Most Innovative Companies," ADP has over a half-million clients around the globe and 60+ years of experience as a world-wide leader of business outsourcing solutions.
ADP is an Equal Opportunity Employer
NOTE TO APPLICANTS:
Please note that any offer of employment will be subject to verification of employment background checks, including a criminal record check.
Job Category: Operations
Area of Interest: Mail Room/Distribution/Production
Locations: Canada, Mississauga, ON