Requisition #: 60407
Job Title: Human Resources-Implementation Consultant
Country: United States
Employment Status: Full Time
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
Insightful Expertise is a core value at ADP. In National Account Services, it's one of the reasons the world's largest companies - including 80% of the Fortune 500 - count on our solutions. We bring the proven expertise and responsiveness of one company and one team dedicated to unparalleled partnership and an unwavering relationship with our clients. We are a passionate partner committed to their success - and are looking for like-minded individuals who want to be part of our winning team.
Implementation at ADP. It's what makes a difference to our clients - over half a million worldwide and counting. With us, you combine your analytical and project management skills with your ability to simplify complex information - you help clients develop the skills and confidence to use our business management solutions with ease. You provide the expert training that makes our workforce solutions stand out in an increasingly competitive global marketplace.
You can work virtually for this position. 50-75% travel is required.
- Provides Comprehensive Outsourcing Services (COS) Human Resources implementation integration and transition processes and activities for mid to large scale complex, projects. Experience, Skills, Academic:
- Works under the direction of Program Manager on mid to large-scale projects.
- Has a good working knowledge of outsourcing issues and project requirements addressing HR, Payroll, and Benefits services.
- Responsible for planning and managing HR tasks, milestones and deliverables in accordance with project plans, to document and gain acceptance of client to-be to post-implementation processes, to gain understanding and acceptance of client roles and responsibilities, to work closely with internal ADP partners to ensure smooth operational transitions and responsibilities, to configure the HR application and testing.
- This role works in a team environment coordinating closely with the Program Manager and other internal partners. This role contributes to internal continuous process improvement activities as assigned.
- 3-5 years' experience as a Consultant with concentration in the Human Resources Consulting field and/or equivalent experience in implementation of ADP or other vendor HRMS or HCM applications.
- Experience with vendor products, ADP's Enterprise Services Group products (Enterprise HR/Payroll application), PeopleSoft product and services, and methodologies; and/or a combination of 2-3 years experience in a related consulting environment and 2-3 years experience in a relevant industry and/or with systems implementations working with targeted vendor products or systems.
-Knowledgeable about the employee life cycle (hire to retire), HR organizational structure dependencies and integration and HCM workflow.
- Demonstrated ability to write clear, concise, and effective documentation for medium and large projects.
- At a minimum, has in-depth knowledge of ADP and at least one module of one of the following vendor products: ADP Enterprise/HRizon, PeopleSoft HRMS, SAP HRMS.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Extensive experience in analyzing, developing, redesigning / reengineering business processes as well as flowcharting and other documentation techniques
- Experience analyzing client requirements, configuring the HR system (manual keying and importing configuration and testing
- Earned Bachelor's degree;
Master's degree in business, systems or information management preferred
- Demonstrated skill in use of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint to create required manuals, analyses, and presentations and Microsoft Visio to created business diagrams (including process flowcharts) is required.
- Must be able to work well under pressure and have a high tolerance for stress.
- Must have an inquisitive nature and possess strong analytical skills.
- Must have ability to lead discussions, conceptualize and explore "what-if" scenarios when facilitating groups.
- Must possess excellent communication, presentation and facilitation skills.
About ADP: We power organizations with insightful solutions that drive business success. Consistently named one of the "Most Admired Companies" by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by Forbes® as one of "The World's Most Innovative Companies," ADP has over a half-million clients around the globe and 60+ years of experience as a world-wide leader of business outsourcing solutions.
Job Category: Implementation
ADP is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer; M/F/D/V. ADP believes that diversity leads to strength.
Area of Interest: Product Implementation
Locations: United States, Virtual