Requisition #: 67987
Job Title: Benefits Rep
Country: United States
Employment Status: Full Time
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
Insightful expertise is a core value at ADP. In Major Accounts Services, it means that we build exceptional business solutions for our clients so they can focus on what matters most to them - growing their business. We are a passionate partner committed to their success - and are looking for like-minded individuals who want to be part of our winning team.
Benefits at ADP: It's what our clients turn to us for...The best in HR benefits and administration solutions so they can focus on what's important to them. With us, you can combine your expertise with our industry leading products to deliver the best in integrated solutions to our clients.
The Benefit Representative is a member of an Administrative Service Center Team. The position has two principal responsibilities. The first is to respond to telephone calls, emails and facsimiles that to the Benefits Call Center for all customers supported by the Service Team. Second, to execute the daily, weekly and monthly procedures outlined in the Administrative Procedures Manual for our customers supported by the Administrative Service Team.
The Benefit Representative is responsible for providing all Health and Welfare administration services to our HR/B Administration Services clients. This includes clients with over 1,000 employees and Major Account Services clients with between 300 and 1,000 employees. The Benefit Representative works closely with the client's Human Resource staff and employees to respond to benefit related inquiries and questions. He/she works closely with a client's benefits provider(s) to resolve eligibility issues and to escalate service and/or claims issues on behalf of employees.
- Ensure compliance with applicable state and federal guidelines.
- Process all pended enrollments, life events and employee changes submitted by employees via Employee Access as well as such requests submitted via telephone.
- Process all such requests in accordance with documented client procedures.
- Process Evidence of Insurability (EOI) forms in accordance with documented customer procedures.
- Perform follow up activities to ensure completion of all events related to the onboarding of client employees to the eligible benefit programs.
- Ensure that all work is completed in accordance with published service level agreements.
- Pro-actively contact the client's Human Resource (HR) and benefits staff to assess their satisfaction with services provided.
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with clients and gain their trust and respect.
- Provide tier one support to HR/BAS clients and their employees who contact the service center.
- Communicate benefit changes and policy as necessary.
- Research and resolve complex employee benefit problems and questions.
- Coordinate tier two support with the Employee Solution Center,the designated Customer Lead, Client Services Supervisor or the Relationship Manager.
- Work closely with benefit providers to resolve eligibility errors generated by benefit providers.
- Serve as an employee advocate to benefit providers for claims issues.
- Perform all Quality Assurance (QA) procedures as specified in the client's Administrative Procedures document. Experience, Skills, Academic:
- Minimum Bachelors Degree in Business Administration, Information Technology or Human Resources or equivalent in education and experience required.
- Minimum Two years experience working in a Customer Service environment.
- Minimum Three years experience in Employee Benefits and/or Human Resource administration.
- Experience working in a Microsoft Windows 95, 98, or NT environment.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and telephone skills.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to quickly identify and categorize system problems.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office with a strong working knowledge of Excel.
- Strong data management skills.
- Minimum Four year college degree perferred.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, showing an ability to communicate information in a clear, understandable manner.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and use discretion.
Preferred requirements for this position include the following:
- Experience working in a Software and/or service company environment.
- Experience working in a call center environment.
- Experience working with a Human Resources and/or benefits administration software application.
About ADP: We power organizations with insightful solutions that drive business success. Consistently named one of the "Most Admired Companies" by FORTUNE Magazine, and recognized by Forbes as one of "The World's Most Innovative Companies," ADP has over a half-million clients around the globe and 60+ years of experience as a world-wide leader of business outsourcing solutions.
ADP is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer; M/F/D/V. ADP believes that diversity leads to strength. Job Category: Client Service
Area of Interest: Customer Service / Support
Locations: United States, Alpharetta, GA